ALL NEW 2012/13 BRILLIANCE BASKETBALL

Rav3n_1983

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
michaell3198
Hey all.. Just want to put up some cards from the new Brilliance Basketball, To show them off. They are nice looking cards. There are lots of ways in the set.​
The ones i be after are the SPELLBOUND.​
They are going to be a hard set to get. Just like the letter patch you could get back in the day to spell the players name.​
This is all letters of there last name. They come out at 12am tonight in AUS. Hope you like them. Sorry i did not put them all up. I did not want to give them all away to you all. I will have to say they are a nice set. =D>

An acquired taste for sure. Personally i don't like these. The deign looks pretty dull and the patch panels is too open to fakes
The printed letters here are nothing like the by the letters.
At the moment you can buy a superstar 'letter' for $1. Soon i think you can get full names for not much over that
Good product for set collectors though

I think people are going to struggle finding low numbered parallels from this set as it appears most people are staying away from busting this product, which makes me sad as it looks like they finally started using hornets jerseys for the Aminu GU stuff and I badly want to see the /10 patch!

Back
Top Bottom