Al Box Breaks Group

Just watched the Timeless break, did pretty well, 3 jerseys and one auto/jersey...might be more because I couldn't hear what the remptions were ! (sound was muted !!) ;-)

Actually got two autos, there was a Greg Salas in there too. So pretty happy with five hits... Pretty ordinary case though, all single color swatches etc...bit of a fizzer that product, no wonder its cheap! The one good thing about it is that it has some old timers in it.

Hope he does the Valor case tomorrow, looking forward to that one..

Finally received a brief reply with 2 redemption codes (one for a Case Keenum auto from our group break!!) and the BP from the other day which isn't working!!!!:mad: . Then received another email in regard to a tracking number for a package sent, this must have been prompted by the Paypal claim.

I got the following email from DACardworld this morning. Could be an option for a future share if we go ahead with one in the future.

Hey Everyone,

Box Break Brian here letting everyone know that it is time to get ripping! DACW Live is now ready to launch. We are taking orders for individual breaks, and are in the process of setting up group breaks. We will break your box or case LIVE for you from the DACW Card Lounge, properly package your cards and ship them out for FREE!

If you have any questions or are interested in placing an order and having your box or case broken live on air Contact me today.

Let's Get Ripping,
Box Break Brian (Brian Buckley)
[email protected]
http://www.dacardworld.com/live

I got the following email from DACardworld this morning. Could be an option for a future share if we go ahead with one in the future.

That could be very handy, especially as they are/were sponsors of the forum, they might be able to run regular "official" OCT breaks...

What have you ordered Shannan ?

Football wise, a box of 2011 Upper Deck College Football Legends and two 2010 Contenders mini boxes (5 packs with one Auto per box). I also ended up going with a couple non-sport - Parks & Recreation for me and a Batman Legend for my son. None of the 2013 products were standing out too much to me at the moment. Was going to get a box of Momentum, and even though they have 10 hits per box, the $170 dollar price tag seemed too high at the moment especially when there are a couple Tyler Wilson autos on ebay with BIN's of $30. I'm hoping his prices come down soon a bit when people realise he is being outplayed currently by an undrafted rookie QB :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom