Al Box Breaks Group

I am almost tempted to grab the Raiders in the Timeless Treasures and Elite case breaks. Trouble is it is 2012 product and by the time I receive them it will most probably be 2014...

Well I received this on Monday from Panini, RG111 Redemption

So redemption process is quicker than Al's process lol, seriously though I am still waiting on cards from the Prizm CASE break about 3-4 months ago, hope they arrive with the rest of the cards from our break.

Has anyone heard any more from Al regarding our breaks?

Quoting from his email "Unfortunately, I am now on a business trip to Taiwan and China and will not be back until 7/31. I will get you items out immediately."

I need to escalate my case with paypal within the next 24 hours or the cases closes and have not seen any tracking info from him at all...

From his site...

Special Announcement (July 21, 2013)
All
I have just marked everything 25% off!!!

Just shoot me an email or go through the purchase process and I will send you an invoice through paypal

I know things have been very slow here on the site. My work has again taken me to Asia on travel. I will break everything the weekend August 3-4. Again, very sorry for all the delays.

-Al

and his email on the 2nd -

Hi All
This weekend will be the final team breaks. The remaining team breaks have been put on sale and will be broken Friday thru Sunday. Just go through purchase process and I will send an invoice thru paypal. Thanks!
Al

Yeah I got the second email about more breaks, but I have not heard another peep from him in regards to our OzCard break which he claimed he was getting out "immediately" when he was back. Looks like I may need to escalate the claim to Paypal. Maybe then he will get moving!

I have escalated the Claim now. I am a little sick of waiting! I understand the business trip, but you would have thought he would have made it a point to get our packages out before he left.

Pretty disappointed that there's been no movement on Al's as yet...he's either going to be very busy tomorrow or we're gonna get more excuses...

Email this morning from Al, in case you missed it. Doesn't say what he's actually breaking tonight though. Why do I get the feeling he's not going to finish up everything this weekend as promised and is actually using all these "will do it this weekend" stories just to try and sell more of the left over stuff.

Also, if he's sending shipments out tomorrow, I guess that means he isn't breaking anything more any time soon either...tonight must be it....

I'm tired of this BS...

Hi all,
Will be breaking a bunch tonight. These breaks are very close to selling out as well:

National Treasures BB Box
National Treasures BB Case
Timeless Treasures FB Case
Topps Valor FB Box
Bowman Sterling FB Box Break
Topps Five Star BB

If you purchase, please pay the invoice quickly so we can break tonight.

Also, a bunch of shipments will go out tomorrow.

Thanks!
Al

Breaking Supreme and Finest football, have watched the first, no apologies or explanations, just saying have got loads of stock left for single breaks!!

Finest break is up now....Blue refractor for me, but others did better ;-)

So is that it then ?? So much for - "I will break everything the weekend August 3-4" and "The remaining team breaks have been put on sale and will be broken Friday thru Sunday" There weren't even any breaks Fri-Sat !!

What's the bet nothing is shipped tomorrow either ?

Enough is enough...

Bad enough I have to remember to look for last year's rookies and not the current crop !! :mad:

I'll always work with someone to see things resolved, but I think we're just being conned and scammed now. Seems each week is just another lie. If you say you're going to do something, just do it. I'm kind of half expecting the website to disappear any day now....

Will have to talk to paypal and Visa I suppose...if they can't do anything, then who knows, maybe even the afp - I think they handle internet scams etc

Very sad....

I have lodged another dispute with Paypal for a payment getting to the 45 day mark for some of these breaks now happening, If I knew he would respond to emails I would ask for the BP redemption code!!

Just sent Al an email --

G'Day Al,

Had hoped that you'd finish up all the breaks this weekend as you had previously promised. While I know you've had paypal problems and work commitments, I don't think you're being very fair to your customers at all by continually saying you're going to do something and then failing to deliver.

As it seems you're not going to do the breaks when you say you will, or give a refund as I previously requested, I don't think I have any choice other than to contact my credit card company and arrange a charge back for the shares that you have yet to break.

Sorry it's come to this, I enjoyed working with you on the breaks, but I think we've all given you plenty of chances but you just seem to want to keep stringing us all along...

Regards,

Trevor

Trevor, I would think Paypal would be able to do something for you when they investigate and see Neil and myself have laid disputes from the same break too. I thought escalating the dispute further may got Al to communicate further, but no response at all so far.

Back
Top Bottom