AFL/VFL Trading Card Photoshop

Some base cards now:

1657439604606.png
1657440083991.png

Thought I'd make a bit of a concept... something I don't do often. Used Panini Immaculate as inspiration for this one.

I might add to this and create a concept set under the 'Select Elite' banner. This patch signature (#'d to 15) would probably be the big hit from the set though.
1657426383240.png

1657433574302.png

Love it…can you do a Shai Bolton please ?

Another new concept for this set. 1 of 1 base card printing plates. I know this probably won't be everyone's cup of tea... but just mucking around and thinking of some insert ideas.

Printing Plates.png

Thought I'd make a bit of a concept... something I don't do often. Used Panini Immaculate as inspiration for this one.

I might add to this and create a concept set under the 'Select Elite' banner. This patch signature (#'d to 15) would probably be the big hit from the set though.
1657426383240.png

1657433574302.png
These are absolutely amazing mate

Just a concept card that unfortunately will never get made. In the near future, Fanatics take over the rights to produce cricket cards and memorabilia. This is an absolute banger from their first release.

1661070545846.png

Stunning card...... think you might have had a better chance using the logo from a shirt (than a baggy green) but a stunning card anyway!

Stunning card...... think you might have had a better chance using the logo from a shirt (than a baggy green) but a stunning card anyway!

Thanks. Yeah, I had the same idea and started with that initially, but then I thought that baggy green patches are actually out there in memorabilia items already. The actual image I used is from a memorabilia piece I own which had an official baggy green embroidered coat of arms in it.

s-l400-3.jpg

The card patch would not be from a match worn baggy green, just one of those official patches. Makes for a sick looking patch to go into a card I reckon. Hell, Panini use patches not linked to players, so why not here. Haha

Back
Top Bottom