Afl Umpires!!!!!!!!!

aussiemjfreak

Taj Gibson & Set Collector!
Real Name
Ian
eBay User
valuez69
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Im really not usualy one to "blame" umpires or rave on about them..

BUT! The first quarter of the Crows vs Bombers just ended and what a F$%^ING DISGRACE!!!! Sure the Crows missed a few oppurtunitys towards the end of the quarter and werent doing well for the first part ie: not control the ball and rebounding out of the defensive 50 like they usualy do, but 2 of the first 3 goals by the Bombers were umpire wrapped gifts!!

They need to be consistent to all teams, all season, not just pick and choose teams, and rules to push more then others! Gives me the sh!ts, AFL is going soft! If they creat a rule like hands in the back, bloody well call it, and the arm chopping as well! Anyway end rant! :lol: 2nd quarter just started!!

P.S. Burton will cop at least a week!!

:mad::mad::mad:

Settle down champ, they've been just as bad for Essendon.

Have the Umpires been a disgrace tonight? Yes, without a doubt.

But no one team has copped it worse than the other tonight.

hahahn I was only referring to the first quarter mate.

Now that the game has finished, well at least our telecast in SA, The umpires were absolutly shocking! Great game of footy that could have been, and so nearly was, decided by the umps and some really poor decisions!

AS a Crows supporter I was absolutly sh!tted off with the first quarter of umpiring, not that we helped ourselves at all (9 goals 20 behinds!!!!) But overall the whole game was just so incosistent when it came to umpiring, hands in the back wasnt paid til the 4th quarter....

I dont watch alot of footy other then Crows games these days purly for the fact that I cant really stand games or even margins being decided by poor umpiring... Surely tonights game isnt a typicalnight for the umpires? or is it??

burton didnt even touch him can tell hes been to acting lessons. i think it was a good game dont blame the umpires even though it was bad but it was even as calls from both sides where given or werent given.

Didnt watch the game last night....but Umpires are def inconsistant, have been all year.

I think its because they over umpire the game most of the time, so when they let things go you think **** theyve been paying that all night/season.

I'm all for putting the whistle away rather than making borderline calls.

If we want all the calls made strictly by the rules book, we'll end up with 6-8 umpires like in the Hall of Fame Game, which is probably the way footy is heading anyway.

I'd stick with fewer umpires and only make the obvious calls like in lower grades of football.

thats my opinion anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom