Adelaide collector (pre1996) wanting to trade!!!

dhcp

Fo shizzle mi niggy jiggy
Real Name
Niggy Jiggy
eBay User
osama.binladen
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here - I stopped collecting cards around 1995/96 and only recently got back in after finding out they are relatively cheap .... but then after buying truckloads of them ... it turned out to be pretty expensive!!!!

Anyway, I dont have many auto's/game used/jersey's - and I dont have many cards of players after Grant Hill/Jerry Stackhouse area .... but if you are after all stars of the 1990's (Malone, Robinson, Ewing, Kemp, etc etc) then I'm your man!!!

I recently got a new lot of Olajuwon's (over 100) and am clearing out some cards.

I collect anyone - commons/base cards are fine with me.

Let me know if you are in Adelaide, and we can meetup and do a swap!!! Just like in the good ole' days.....

Bye for now.

welcome to the forum..

we do lots of trading around here..
alot of Hakeem fans here too, i am sure u can do heaps of trading..

i collect horace grant for 20th century and dwight howard for 21st century, if u have any horace grant cards that u would like to trade with me..

please have a look at my want list and my trade list below.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=9654

i will be happy to do the trade for the BV of $10 or more (just wanted to make the trade worth compared to postage and padded envelop cost lol)

see ya around..
and have a good one

Wow, I just got myself a photobucket, I just made a signature and just sent a PM to some collectors who might be interested in my cards!!!

welcome mate you will fun fun at this place... check out my website see if there is anyone or thing you like..... and let me know if you have any Isaiah RIders - as he IS my man.

Cheers,
AJ

Wow - everytime I visit I'm always sooooo impressed!!!

NBA Card collecting was a real live community back in the good ole' day - where as now, I can't find any stores that trade or have swap meets!!!

Thanks for the welcome guys, and if you have mentioned which player you collect - then expect a PM from me (just let me know if you haven't - as I'll take pics of all my players which you collected and upload).

Cheers

Welcome to the forum, if you've got a 95-96 Fleer Total O Insert of Jamal Mashburn I want to hear from you!

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.I know you will have a great time here.Have fun.

Welcome to the site mate i'm sure you'll find people here who are willing to trade with u

Back
Top Bottom