Adelaide card collectors - Paparazzi is coming Sunday 1st May

Mr Paparazzi

Adelaide's MOJO maker
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
saintyscollectables
Hi Adelaide card collectors!!! I'm trying to bring back the hobby in a big way and attract kids as well as the serious collectors/investors. Will be starting a permanent stall at the Pooraka Produce markets on Sunday 1st May 2011.

I will be stocking NBA, Marvel, Star Wars cards etc and some collectables. Will have boxes of NBA, singles, jerseys, autos etc for sale

Will have a few boxes of different Star Wars to buy, pull sketch cards or autos.
as well as Marvel Masterpieces and the new Marvel Thor box for sale as well.

As I confirm dates in the next week I'll let everyone know, just sourcing display counters etc as we speak. As a welcome bonus every Ozcardtrader member will get 10% off packs and boxes.

Hope to meet a few off you Adelaide collectors so I can put a face to the name and help everyone with their collecting goals. Let me know if there is anything in particular you would be interested in.

Thanks

Brett :)

Re: Adelaide card collectors

ohh im excited.. ill be interested in alot of nba hobby boxes.. cant wait for this! you gonna have a list of what your going to have in stock?

Thanks Ben looking forward to meeting you mate.

Arthy mate will only have a few hobby boxes mainly threads and update etc first up until business grows. Wasn't sure how good it would start off and funds limiting my start up. Mainly doing it to get kids back into the hobby so now they can afford to buy packs rather than be ripped off at SCW in town. What boxes are you interested in Arthy?

Hey Brett what time does the market open btw? I haven't been for years. It's about 2 hours drive for me roughly, wanna make sureI get there in time to grab a box of threads :p

Hey Carl,
Market opens at about 8am will find out later this week when I book my permanent spot, I can always hold a box if you won't make it to 9 or so. At this stage I will be opening either 17th or 24th April.

Yeh Brett if you could hold a box of Threads for me that would be great, thanks mate. I'm guessing it's hobby box.
It can be hard to tell when I'll get there but I plan to leave early in the morning, I've made arrangements so I've got the day to come down anyway, regardless of which weekend it is.

The best way to get the Kids interested again is to round up all your old commons (doubles etc) take them to your nearest primary school and donate them.it's like handing out flyers, make up a poster advertising your stall so if the freebies do the trick and they catch the bug (collecting bug) you have a ready made market.

No worries Carl, will have a hobby box of threads ready for you.

Sorry Mathieu at this stage not doing ice hockey cards.

Great idea Steve have my partners kids school knowing about it and plans to later on sponsor a couple of things when business gets up there. Will be doing a facebook page as well in the next week.

No worries Carl, will have a hobby box of threads ready for you.

Sorry Mathieu at this stage not doing ice hockey cards.

Great idea Steve have my partners kids school knowing about it and plans to later on sponsor a couple of things when business gets up there. Will be doing a facebook page as well in the next week.

Got an official date you are starting up mate? I only live 15 mins from there so I could be a Sunday regular :D

Not yet Heath will know by start of next week. Just getting my display cases made up and organising a few extra boxes, but just heard panini is not going to allow ppl like myself, dacardworld etc to buy and sell boxes cheap and want all store fronts to have distributorships.

You out North then Heath?

I should be able to at least pop out and say Hello.... Cash flow will be slow until May/June! Espically with Cherry draining me! :lol:

Yeah I be out North. Yeah that sucks about Panini and the distributorships.

No worries Ian, look forward to meeting you.

Yeah Heath hopefully I can buy enough before prices increase, after all I'm trying to bring the hobby back in Adelaide and putting a small margin on boxes, Panini are going to destroy it. Guess only time will tell.

Panini are going to destroy it. Guess only time will tell.

Without intent to hijack the thread I just re-read the retailers application form. I'm assuming you have a registered ABN, do you sell online much Brett?

Bing or Google Aerial view close up of your storefront

Must say it's a bit of a tough one, maybe we'd be better off setting up a production company and making our own cards. :lol:
Not that I take the situation lightly by any means.

Without intent to hijack the thread I just re-read the retailers application form. I'm assuming you have a registered ABN, do you sell online much Brett?

Must say it's a bit of a tough one, maybe we'd be better off setting up a production company and making our own cards. :lol:
Not that I take the situation lightly by any means.

not sure if you need and ABN unless you have a turnover in excess of $50000 per annum

Back
Top Bottom