Acb gold cards

cricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
jason
eBay User
scubaman_lilbob
Thinking bout buying 33 packs acb gold cards off eBay loose packs wondering if they could tell if there were any signed cards or special cards by weighing or feeling them? Dunno what year exactly only says mid 90s

Hi Jason,

I agree with Ron about buying a box as per the link.
This trader is spot on and I have got quite a few items from him.:D
Speedy delivery and honest.
If you snag a blue or green McGrath sig we might be able to do a deal;)

regards Russell:thumbsup:

Cheers mate I sent ya 4$ for it cos ur a good bloke lol. Yeh I wish I am that lucky 2 even get 1 sig haha bought the set and signed 2000/01 set instead of box I don't have the time 2 sought and sell the doubles haha. Tell u what boys what a great hobby I'm loving it, used 2 put all my $$ in the pokies now I atleast have something 2 show 4 it. Keeps me out of trouble

I pulled a green McGrath sig from the first box I bought off Ivan, got all the auto's now but like everyone else, no corey richards, bugger him for refusing to sign his cards...............:(

Hey jason, welcome to the site mate :thumbsup: Think we dealt on ebay recently ;) Definitely a better idea to put your money into cardboard then a bottomless pit ie.pokies, plus you can always recoup your money from the cards at a later date if need be or trade for something else - as for loose packs as a general rule they are not usually worth it, someone could crack open a box, hit the big card a few packs in and not bother opening the rest and just sell them off, bit like gambling I suppose if you do buy them :lol:

Hi Dave,

If ever you want to sell your McGrath sigs let me know.
I am missing the Ponting and Hayden sigs from 2002 TOPPS as well as the Bradman Tribute and Gilchrist card (if you have one spare of each please yell LOL).
I have got a few boxes and haven't pulled a McGrath yet.
Corey Richards ended up with an injury which is why they weren't signed
I was lucky enough that Ron had a signed post issue card of Richards which I was able to add to the pc so as to nearly finish off that set (apart from the blue and green McGrath sigs)

Happy hunting

regards Russell

Yeh so true mate spot on. I'll start getting serious and buy boxes when I have the space and time. Q; How do u guys get ur cards signed? Cricket games? Meets?

Hi Dave,

If ever you want to sell your McGrath sigs let me know.
I am missing the Ponting and Hayden sigs from 2002 TOPPS as well as the Bradman Tribute and Gilchrist card (if you have one spare of each please yell LOL).
I have got a few boxes and haven't pulled a McGrath yet.
Corey Richards ended up with an injury which is why they weren't signed
I was lucky enough that Ron had a signed post issue card of Richards which I was able to add to the pc so as to nearly finish off that set (apart from the blue and green McGrath sigs)

Happy hunting

regards Russell

Russell,

sorry mate but hell will freeze over before I offload the green.........................lol.....................I have not opened any of the 2002 boxes, though I am thinking about it.

Hi Jason, welcome to the OCT family. I think you will find a niche community that share the passion of collecting cards. There are lots of good people here that have an amazing amount of knowledge when it comes to cricket card collecting and also great to purchase from.

Good luck with your collecting, if you have questions or need something... this is the place.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom