A new UDA Jersey for the collection.

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey everyone. So it has been a great week for My PC! Had this arrive today.

96-97 UDA signed Blue Jersey!

photo 1.JPG

Wanted it for the little gold man!
photo 2.JPG

And it has a great auto too!

photo 3.JPG

The 3 Jerseys together!

photo 4.JPG

If I could just stop buying stuff maybe I will get them framed!!

Thanks for looking!

It looks AWESOME !!! In my opinion it's one of the best NBA jersey ever made period !

I'm still wondering why they changed uniform back then. Those were just perfect to me.

Congratulations your collection is amazing :hearts:

JP

It looks AWESOME !!! In my opinion it's one of the best NBA jersey ever made period !

I'm still wondering why they changed uniform back then. Those were just perfect to me.

Congratulations your collection is amazing :hearts:

JP

Thanks JP! I love those jerseys too, I wasn't a huge fan of the change either, Somebody somewhere thought it was a good idea:blink:.

Blow me away that's awesome! Can see your cards displayed at the end of your bed, that's a great way to wake up every morning :woot:

Thanks, Yeah the hardest thing is trying to narrow down what makes it onto the shelf, Lately people have asked for a top 10 or 20 and I just cant figure out what I love the most:)!

UDA ftw! I'd just keep buying jerseys - framing is too expensive - lol

Holy crap yeah it is... that's exactly why they aren't framed yet, Oh and of course my addiction to cardboard doesn't help:D!

Just beautiful bro!! Being a Penny fan I have been keeping my eye out for one of these for the collection.... Just like your framing problem I keep picking up other things!! haha

Did UDA release any on white?

Also, instead of framing there are some cases that you can get so you can swap the jerseys in and out to change up the look... just a thought. I have two and are pretty good.

Ant!!!!

Dude I am so jealous of you with the completion of 3 jersey's! (Not sure if UD did white jersey's)

As you know I have the Blue non GOLD NBA Logoman and these are such great items!!!!

VERY ENVIOUS BRO!!!! :hearts:

Just beautiful bro!! Being a Penny fan I have been keeping my eye out for one of these for the collection.... Just like your framing problem I keep picking up other things!! haha

Did UDA release any on white?

Also, instead of framing there are some cases that you can get so you can swap the jerseys in and out to change up the look... just a thought. I have two and are pretty good.

Thanks heaps, One of those cases sounds pretty cool.. do you have a link to seller or can you point me in the right direction, something I would like to look into. I am unsure if UDA released on white I don't think they did, I have only seen 2 or 3 in the last 2 years and they were not UDA.

Ant!!!!

Dude I am so jealous of you with the completion of 3 jersey's! (Not sure if UD did white jersey's)

As you know I have the Blue non GOLD NBA Logoman and these are such great items!!!!

VERY ENVIOUS BRO!!!! :hearts:

Thanks man, As you know I was patiently waiting to pick up another one of these and was super happy to find one for a decent price! Wow envious of me normally it is the other way around, love your collection man... yours is one I always compare mine too and strive towards:thumbsup:!

Back
Top Bottom