Panini Blog A Gallery Documenting Multisport Madness at the Panini America Printing Facility

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-july-24-facility-28.jpg

2011-12 Prime Hockey. 2011-12 Dominion Hockey. 2012 Score Football Team Sets. 2012 Triple Play Baseball. Panini America’s 2012 National Sports Collectors Convention wrapper-redemption set. 2012-13 Prestige Basketball. The Official 2012 NFL Sticker & Album Collection.The common thread woven throughout that vast and varied list of upcoming products? They’re all being worked on right now at the Panini America printing facility.
And those are just the ones I saw on the floor this morning. Indeed, trips to our production plant never, ever grow tiresome because there’s always something new to tickle the senses. High-gloss UV finish being applied to Prestige Basketball . . . hockey inserts from Prime and Dominion awaiting memorabilia construction . . . the National memorabilia form being built . . . Score Team Sets and the NFL Sticker & Album Collection waiting to be shipped . . . Triple Play packing out . . .
The following image gallery details just some of what I saw this morning. We’ll have much more on all of these products as their release dates draw closer. Until then, enjoy the sensory sensation of seeing them in various stages of production.

b.gif

Continue reading...

I have seen one of their video busts on the Knights Lance where a couple Italian guys on holidays visited the head office in Texas and the let them bust a couple boxes so maybe they do that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom