Baseball A-Baseball: West Michigan White Caps vs. Peoria Cheifs 7/12-7/14/08

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Made the drive down to West Michigan again back on Saturday with a friend to try for Sandberg again for the 2nd year in a row. First off the trip got off to a rough start as my friend could not get out of work until almost noon time which cut it real close in order for me to get down there before the Peoria bus pulled up. When it was all said and done, we did arrive there with an hour to spare to catch that bus as it pulled up and got Sandberg again!!!

Well normally, I would post the results seperately on each day that I was there. Since my items are organized seperately by team and I ended up going for 3 days after both of these teams, I decided to combine all the results at once of what I was able to get over a 3 day span of what was suppose to be a 2 day span. Without further delay, here are the results:

A-Baseball: West Michigan White Caps vs. Peoria Cheifs 7/12/08-7/14/08

Peoria Cheifs

Team Roster Sheet

Cliff Anderson
Zach Ashwood
Luis Flores
Elvis Lara
Jordan Latham
Jake Muyco
Jake Opitz
Dae Eun Rhee
Rebel Ridling
Audy Santana
Chris Siegfried
Steve Vento
& #27 (There are 2 #27s on this team and I can't make out which autograph of #27 it is on this roster lol.)
(Also got another mystery sig I can't make out on this roster either.)

Desi Wilson 1 card (Got the card for free from another collector who helped me out on this day as my order for him on cards from the beckett website did not arrive here in time...)

now this MOJO Successes!!!....

Ryne Sandberg 1 SI Cover, 1 OMLB, 1 MacFarlagne, and a pic with him!!! (These were all gotten over a 2 day span. On the first day as the bus pulled up, he did one per for the 20 people outside waiting for him as he was in a rush to get inside. I did get another item done inside on that same day as on the 2nd day, I got my last item done of him in the morning and also got a pic with him again. What else can I say of this great HOF, he is a CLASS ACT!!! Thanks Ryno for the memories.......)

That is all I got from Peoria on this awesome weekend I had down in West Michigan!!!

West Michigan White Caps

Chris Carlson 3 cards (1 for swish54)
Kelvin Cedano 2 cards
Audy Ciriaco 2 cards
Rudy Darrow 2 cards
Alfredo Figaro 2 cards
Wilton Garcia 2 cards
Justin Henry 3 cards (1 for swish54)
Kody Kaiser 2 cards
Jon Kibler 3 White Caps program covers, 2 cards
Noah Krol 2 cards
Corey Middleton 3 cards (1 for Simon)
Paul Nardozzi 2 cards
Jordan Newton 9 cards (3 for Simon)
Kyle Peter 2 cards
Benny Distefano 4 cards
Joe DePastino 2 cards
Crash The River Rascal 2 cards (Can someone please tell me why I got this animal??? I never knew Rascals had cards out....)

Team Baseball

Got everybody on it that was on the field for autograph Sunday. To busy at this time to list all the names I got on it. If anyone wants to see at a later date, LMK...

Team Roster

Got most of the guys on it but still missing a few....

Well you all thought that was the end of the 2 days I had of results BUT WAITTT, got some MOJO to with another story...

When I was at the game back on Sunday, there was this big rumor going around that a superstar player for the Tigers was going to be coming to West Michigan on a rehab assignment come Monday. I was all set to go home on Sunday after this 2nd game thinking it was a rumor well it turns out that during the game, they made a big announcement of who it was that was coming to West Michigan on a rehab assignment. I was able to stay another night down there in order to have a chance at this player. So the following morning, I drove to the Legends Sportscards store in Grand Rapids to pickup a photofile 8x10 of this superstar and made my way back up to Fifth Third Ballpark. I was able to get him on his way inside along with 20 other people and he did 1 each for all of them. Now I present to you this extra MOJO Result!!!:

Tigers

Magglio Ordonez 1 8x10 photo!!! (Rumors here in West Michigan turned out to be true for a change. I was able to get him as he was coming into the park. The auto came out on this item much better then the one I was able to get him on at Comerica Park last year.)

Alright that is all I got result wise on this weekend of Sandberg, and a rehab surprise appearance.

Okay I guess I covered it all for this trip down to West Michigan. I will look forward to reading all of your comments. Thanks alot for looking!!!

Next up for me: Frontier League All Star Game special today and tommorow.....

Back
Top Bottom