97 select warne showtime card

Tonyz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
sebastian
eBay User
rocko
wanted to find out where i can get this one from and how much it is worth to purchase . Is the showtime card the hatrick autograph card ?? cant seem to find any pics of it , i think it was the rarest card in that set to find . Also i have a steve waugh signature card from select 97 'S1', i am not sure as to how much it would be worth .

I'm not sure , I dont want to take it out of the casing . But I really would like to see what it is priced at , is there a cricket card beckett or something that lists prices for cricket cards ... ?

Card Zone has it for $295 but it is probably worth about the $230-$250 mark

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

I'm not sure , I dont want to take it out of the casing . But I really would like to see what it is priced at , is there a cricket card beckett or something that lists prices for cricket cards ... ?

Only the OCT Cricket card Mafia!!

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Hey TonyZ,
Do you think you could Scan it in the case or take a photo! it is a rarely seen card and im sure that many people would love to see it!!

Help me out guys! All in agreement say AYE!!

Okay okay you lot , I'll try to get a photo up soon enough . You guys have found out what It's worth for me so I'll repay the favor . So It's booked in at $295 , and It's a rare signature , is it the most valuable from that series of signatures ? . Also I'm still after that warne hatrick card by the way , so if anyone has one for sale let me know .

Nice pic Tony, thanks for sharing.

In reply to your question, I would say the Waugh, O'Neill and the Harvey are the 3 most valuable from the 6, very very closely followed by Taylor and Ian Chappell (if not the same value).

The Gillespie is always cheaper because there are 200 of him and only 100 of the other 5.

In reply to your question, I would say the Waugh, O'Neill and the Harvey are the 3 most valuable from the 6, very very closely followed by Taylor and Ian Chappell (if not the same value).

The Gillespie is always cheaper because there are 200 of him and only 100 of the other 5.

Dead on Mate!!

Plus the Dizzy doesn't look anywhere near as good as that one!

Back
Top Bottom