93/94 Finest Box Break -- 10am QLD time (1hr)

Pack 24

Gary Payton
Latrell Sprewell
Patrick Ewing
David Robinson Refractor (regular version)
Karl Malone MF Refractor

Well I say you have done very well. I know scans don't do most refractors justice but some would be good. What was the collation like and will you get a set out of the box??

These boxes do exist :D

I had one exactly like that and was really happy - couldnt believe my luck.

Well done sjay2k!

sjay2k said:
Pack 17

Toni Kukoc RC
Hakeem Olajuwon
Hakeem Olajuwon Midwest's Finest Refractor (WOW! perfect centering too!)

Im the man to offload that Hakeem Fractor to if ya interested:lol:

Wow, that is LUCK!

I used to part-own a small card business in Melbourne many, many years ago when they were around like the plague (Sold up before the downtime hit... the guy that bought off me got burned pretty badly) and we once sold a hot box of Finest. The guy pulled a Webber Refractor, a Penny Hardaway Refractor and something that apalled us all... two MJ refractors.

It was more sickening because the day before we were considering busting a couple of Finest boxes for sets and single-sale, but opted against it.

Nice pulls, man. Very impressive.

Good Break Man!!!

I do remember someone opening a box of finest 96-97 series 1 and its All Refractor. Has anyone heard of this? I was sad that I didnt get it. It was the time when I was on my way out of buying boxes and concentrating on Grant Hills...:D

card shaq in the mid city centre arcade had a hot box and were selling the packs for about $80 ea, with the disclaimer that they guaranteed a refractor in each pack or ur money back. they knew it was a hot box and priced it accordingly. sucks to pay $80 for a pack and get a brad daugherty refractor.

i dunno if i still have the set, i think i may have sold it already. got a few dumars and hornacek refractors from it tho

Thanks for watching everybody! Any/all of these cards are for sale (except the Chris Mullin refractor, which I gave to my friend as a joke to accompany his 21st present, lol)

Back
Top Bottom