(6) Logoman Booklet

onvison

OJ Mayo Collector
Real Name
John
2012-13-immaculate-basketball-six-star-logoman.jpg

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...erica-previews-2012-13-immaculate-basketball/

Welcome to Immaculate, are we going to start talking about excessive logomen yet?

Logomans a logoman to me, wouldnt care if i had 10 of MKG in one booklet. Its not 10-11 rookies and stars longevity where they spammed manufactured logomen, or that subset from black box

didn't someone somewhere say (I think in the NT thoughts thread) that panain where offloading some some not so good patches ,plates etc
so they could release another super highend product much like UD were doing with exquisite,black and premier?? and not two weeks later here we are..
and three logomans(game used not manufactured) of the same player on one card. stupid I say.
but there should be some siiick cards in this product too, although I am now all out of cash to even have a chance at chasing my PC player cards.

Awesome, but this late in the year it's unecassary - probably should have been part of NT... Then there's also the almost 1k per box 'Flawless' to release??? At this rate, I'm going to have to fold :cautious:

I have heard a rumour that there will be a few 'Themed Logoman booklets' which will have 6 different players' logomen in them!

These are going to be EPIC!!!!
Since we only previewed the one card with Kemba Walker/ Drummond, We thought we share with you some of the other cards on the checklist:

James/Wade/Bosh/Durant/Westbrook/Ibaka
Carmelo/Kidd/Amare/felton/Martin/J.R. Smith
Nowitzki/Carter/Marion/Mayo/Cunningham/Crowder
Pierce/Garnett/Rondo/Terry/Sullinger/Green
Duncan/Parker/Leonard/Ginobili/Splitter/Green
Davis/Kidd-Gilchrist/Teague/Lamb/Miller/Jones
Kyrie/Williams/Kanter/Davis/Kidd-Gilchrist/Beal
Ewing/Malone/Parish/Olajuwon/Robinson/O’Neal
Beal/Parsons
Davis/Kidd-Gilchrist
Irving/Rivers

Thats not all of the cards but a fairly good sampling