bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Hi all,

Got the 3 Master sigs a couple of days ago which Select kindly sent back with #41 to match my Elite sigs. :kick:

The Border is easily my favourite out of the 3 - just a classic looking card. Love these sigs! They could well be my all time favourite sig design.

If anyone can help me track down the two #41 case cards I will happily pay a VERY healthy finder's fee.....I rang Card Zone and Sportscardworld here in Adelaide but no joy there.

Hope someone on here can help me out!! :thumbsup:

2009 Masters.jpg

2009 Masters 041.jpg

2009 redemptions 041.jpg

Nice lot you have there. Hope you can get the other "41" cards. I'm still trying to find number 6's for my collection - v.hard to track down.

i'll check what number my pup case card is when i get home brad, will let ya know.
im very jealous of that set, impressive to say the least! really gotta get myself one of those gillies for my PC.

Nice lot you have there. Hope you can get the other "41" cards. I'm still trying to find number 6's for my collection - v.hard to track down.

Number 6 Hauritz is in my stable Melissa and happy to discuss its departure !!
Shoot me a PM

Cheers
Damian :v:

Sorry to hijack Brad !! Very nice cards btw mate. Always puts a smile on my face with your determination to get things and finish collections !! Keep it up

Cheers
Damian

WOW mate:worthy: Superb Excellent Sensational and all those other adjectives!!!

Have been waiting too see this and glad to see that you got the all the selects numbered 41, even though I know how much you wanted the Masters numbered 42 like your gold seal! The gold seal is in a class of its own anyway :D

Congratulations!

Thanks Melissa and Don :D

Alex: After you showcased yours I thought of not posting this, but i really need the two #41 case cards!! And yes my Gilly is MR1 on the back instead of MR3.

Daz: Bugger the Gilly, get the AB!! :D

Damian: Yes, if there's one thing I hate it is not having a complete set of something! Not healthy for the mind or the bank account....but it is good for the PC!

Liam: Might have found the solution to my #42 dilemma - just buy another AB and get #42 also! Can't see it happening though - I have too many other cards to finish paying off first....and yes Justin, you have most of them!! :whistle:

Nice Brad!

i agree, awesome looking set.......wish I could afford to buy all three master Sigs too (lol)

great cards mate, how did you get all 41? did you send all the redemptions to select to have them redeemed at the same time or track down each card?

Yes Slob, I redeemed the 8 Elite sigs all at once - generally if you send in the full set of redemptions Select will give you all the same number back. I didn't even put a note in the envelope, I think they like to reward you for obviously spending good coin on their product! I pulled 3 of the 8 from 4 boxes in Ming's case share and then bought the other 5 - and also bought the 3 Master sigs. It was a very good product Select produced this year so I was happy to buy my fair share.

I then sent the 3 Master sigs in a couple of months later with a note requesting number 41 ( I had kept an eye on the Master sigs that had been redeemed and knew they were only up to number 30 or so) and Di at Select kindly obliged.

Back
Top Bottom