30 Day feedback reminder?????

matty83

#gocrows
Real Name
matt
eBay User
matthanson83
Graham, any chance of anything like this happening?
Im pretty sure if you leave someone feedback its sends them an alert correct?

Not sure why people dont follow it up and leave feedback asap, but for those that
are a bit.....slow so to speak is it possible to have a reminder come up (can be an alert) reminding you that you haven't left feedback for a deal?

hahahaha

This thread was enough to remind me to go check if I had any outstanding!

But that trade manager is awesome!!

hahahaha

This thread was enough to remind me to go check if I had any outstanding!

But that trade manager is awesome!!

Agreed man love the trade manager, but when you see a bunch of "feedback not received" it gets a lil :mad:
Hey is the trade manager only available to premiums?

Great idea!
I just stopped leaving feedback for repeat offenders until I got some first, people soon get the idea. I have given up on maybe 10-15 old deal feedbacks in my time here because people were non responsive after numerous PM's. Nice.

i leave feedback as soon as i get the cards i wouldnt mind the reminder as when ppl leave feedback i like seeing what they thought bout the cards and i like seeing my feedback number go up sad that that gives me a thrill but true lol

Great idea!
I just stopped leaving feedback for repeat offenders until I got some first, people soon get the idea. I have given up on maybe 10-15 old deal feedbacks in my time here because people were non responsive after numerous PM's. Nice.

Yep..... you get some people like that, so even an extra alert like this won't help. For some reason it just seems to be "too hard" for them! Sigh...

I had no idea about the trade manager lol so I've tried to fix up all my feedback but am only allowed to do 12 at a time :thumbsdown:

Back
Top Bottom