Hockey 3 Boxes of 2023-24 SP Game Used

Iron Clad Lou

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
Fun rip @ozsportscardcollector! I like this stuff.

Box 1:

PXL_20240405_212723829~2.jpg

Box 2:

PXL_20240405_213337690.LONG_EXPOSURE-01.COVER~2.jpg

Box 3:

PXL_20240405_213957063.LONG_EXPOSURE-02.ORIGINAL~2.jpg

Two autos in one box. That's a nice surprise. I think you got these for $230 pre-sell from memory. Not a bad price when Bedard is a possibility.

I dislike this product as I get hosed everytime I open it. The cards are cool but then most are. The manufactured patches are beyond cynical given the branding of the product.

I thought you were going to sit on it? Itchy hands, lol.

Thanks for sharing.

Two autos in one box. That's a nice surprise. I think you got these for $230 pre-sell from memory. Not a bad price when Bedard is a possibility.

I dislike this product as I get hosed everytime I open it. The cards are cool but then most are. The manufactured patches are beyond cynical given the branding of the product.

I thought you were going to sit on it? Itchy hands, lol.

Thanks for sharing.
Yeah cbf holding anything anymore.

If i can sell the Knies, Francis and Faber i'll buy some more boxes :)

I was going to say I like the Francis and Knies the best. Not sure what you can get for them over here though.

I look forward to more box opening Lou. And I agree that the sitting on sealed wax strategy has become extremely iffy for 95% of products. Not a bad thing.

I was going to say I like the Francis and Knies the best. Not sure what you can get for them over here though.

I look forward to more box opening Lou. And I agree that the sitting on sealed wax strategy has become extremely iffy for 95% of products. Not a bad thing.

I'll sell to Canada.

I am going to buy some more stuff once i can sell some junk ;)

I'm still waiting on my boxes preordered from cherry. It says it was shipped like 2 weeks before actual release date. I guess somebody printed the shipping labels and uploaded tracking but was never sent.

I'm still waiting on my boxes preordered from cherry. It says it was shipped like 2 weeks before actual release date. I guess somebody printed the shipping labels and uploaded tracking but was never sent.
I walked in and picked them up. Otherwise I'd never get an email saying they're ready

I would like to get some boxes of 2022-23 S2 which are great value at $54 USD per hobby. The shipping is $88USD and I'm done with that. I can't believe I did that for 5 years without batting an eyelid. I just accepted it.

What do you reckon 3 hobby boxes would cost through SMC?

Cherry has these boxes but at $149AUD that's double. Has anyone ever negotiated with Cherry? IE show them comps and see if they'll match it or at least come into the same ball park? If I were in store I'd do it no probs and I think they'd deal but emailing might be another story.

You guys ever negotiated with them online?

P.S Completely random but I missed a 9 leg multi by 1 leg and it would've paid 4K for a $5 bet. Needed 3 goals and it ended 1-1. :confused:

Also I forgot to post my three 2023-24 S2 blaster pics. I got 2 YG's in every box but only one ok name. I did get a Bedard glossy which was nice but they only go for about $15USD so not even that card gets you your money back for one box.

I would like to get some boxes of 2022-23 S2 which are great value at $54 USD per hobby. The shipping is $88USD and I'm done with that. I can't believe I did that for 5 years without batting an eyelid. I just accepted it.

Cherry has these boxes but at $149AUD that's double. Has anyone ever negotiated with Cherry? IE show them comps and see if they'll match it or at least come into the same ball park? If I were in store I'd do it no probs and I think they'd deal but emailing might be another story.

P.S Completely random but I missed a 9 leg multi by 1 leg and it would've paid 4K for a $5 bet. Needed 3 goals and it ended 1-1. :confused:

Probably cost the same after the feds seize the package at the border.

30 usd to hold and at least 50 to post back

I'd just go through the evil empire. No way they negotiate sealed stuff. They barely do it for singles

Cheers for the replies. I didn't think they'd negotiate online. Crazy though when they are 2.5X comps. They were smart enough to discount 2021-22 stuff which released at $160 and is now $75.

I once negotiated Grayson down $20 for a retail box of 2019-20 Prizm basketball from $320 to $300. And it had a silver Zion rookie ;)

I also grabbed a few loose hobby packs of Topps 2019 Update series and hit my first and only clear cut rookie /10. I sold that for $60 to the US but I wish I still had it as they are incredibly hard to pull.

Pretty cool to get two Young Guns every blaster. Was not expecting that. Unfortunately the best YG goes for about $3. I wonder if Bedard mostly comes as a one YG blaster or if it's split evenly. They are now selling for $69 on Cherry and that is the easiest of passes.

I tried to offload my Bedard YG for $500USD and when I took it down a buyer contacted me to say he was about to buy and could I give him a heads up if I relisted it. Two weeks later and the card is now regularly selling for less than $400. I'm guessing he's not regretting buying it from me.

I may have said this in previous comments but I'm going to have to swallow my pride and get another sub off to PSA including the Bedard which has a better than 50% chance at a PSA10.

P.S Completely random but I missed a 9 leg multi by 1 leg and it would've paid 4K for a $5 bet. Needed 3 goals and it ended 1-1.

Try https://mojobreakshop.com
I managed to score 2022 Goodwin Champs Hobby at $60aud a piece shipping was around $72 aud via fedex for an order with 6 boxes. They usually have deals trying to offload their UD stock.

Back
Top Bottom