3 97-98 ultra series 2 and 3 98-99 flair showcase

crulio

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Hi, im jumping the gun a little here as I just bought 3 97-98 ultra series two boxes and 3 98-99 flair showcase boxes and they won't arrive until friday (fingers crossed) but looking for pre box MOJO as it seems to work on the other threads ive seen (bron/melo auto patch 5/5) , also bought 3 boxes of 97-98 ex2001 but those were sent home to OZ so I won't be opening those for a while :(

Im going masterpiece hunting that for sure so if you are going to give me specific mojo can you make it masterpice mojo but id be happy with a lesser mojo of maybe a nice dirk rookie legacy or kobe/mj platinum :woot:. Will bust it here when they arrive, crulio.

Good luck man! I used to LOVE 89-99 Showcase and 97-98 Ultra... Where did you get the boxes from?

Thanks, I got them off ebay, some store had boxes of both and did a decent deal with shipping so I figured why not , been a while since ive cracked :woot: and I love a lot of the sets from 97-98 and 98-99.

Good luck, i need a few cards to complete the 98-99 Row 1 set if they are for trade

For sure, let me know what you need when I post them up :thumbsup:

Good luck.... lets hope the Mojo continues!

Thanks, lets think row 1 paul pierce rookie masterpiece :D

:(:eek::blink::rolleyes:

Box 1

2 carter rookies, 1 dirk rookie

showcase showdowns number to 6000
steve nash
donyell marshall
raef lafrentz rookie
michael doleac rookie

thats it
might try and ultra now

:(:eek::blink::rolleyes:

Box 1

2 carter rookies, 1 dirk rookie

showcase showdowns number to 6000
steve nash
donyell marshall
raef lafrentz rookie
michael doleac rookie

thats it
might try and ultra now

numbered to 6000?!?!?

is it even worth numbering that high?

:blink:

mid box update

im 7 packs into my first ultra box and although nothing amazing has been pulled its been a weird jordan fest early

jordan view to thrill (1:18), 2 jordan greats of the games gold (out of 7) and a jordan star power (1:4)

yea i guess so, i remember trading cards were mass produced back in the early 90s, so i guess that was low numbered back then :)

sorry for the delay i was a little bummed about the results no legacies, platinums or masterpiece/s and ive only got 3/4 of the last box of ultra left, best card from showcase was an al harrington class of 98 /500 :-/, but I got a very nice pull the first quarter into the last box of ultra a kobe bryant star power supreme :woot: (1.288) so thats nice, great looking card, still got a few more packs to open

Good luck with! I love busting the late 90s boxes!

I'll also add that I need Antoine Walker:

Ultra Masterpiece
Flair Masterpieces :)

Back
Top Bottom