2K9 Tournament Recaps & Playoff Picture

We should also confirm that your guys' were getting fatigue too.

I'll log on in a sec, and double check the settings.

Pretty sure they're on, Phil and I had subs all over the place!

Great game guys, I was watching the live stats for quite a while. I noticed those two "missed" layups above from Gasol, and I too thought WTF... lol.

I noticed you guys had hardly rested anyone. Looks like Gary only used 6 players (excluding Rodriguez).

I think up until the 4th quater, both you guys had only shot 1/4 triples... talk about inside the paint.

Luckily I don't come up against either teams yet, gotta get passed Ducky/Daddy.

Great game, double OT, classic battle!!!

Again, there's no stats from late game, it stops at 125-127.

Good luck for Game 2 guys. Gaz, you gotta take this one at home brother, stretch this sucka to a 3rd game dude!!

Yeah not a whole lot of threes taken but I hate forcing them, if you check the shot chart, I took alot of J's with Kobe, same with Lamar and Gasol, but if I can get to the hole, I'll take it to the hole. Just cause they're not beyond the arch doesn't mean it's in the pain man. :v:

The Fatigue was definitely a problem as no one was tired, was it the same for you guys in the other series'?

Steve man please change that bloodly picture!!!!!!!!

haha I'll think about it man. ;)

As for the video, I couldn't get it done today but I'll see what I can do tomorrow, sorry to leave you guys hanging.

Looking forward to game 2 Friday night. :thumbsup:

What Time is It? Almost Game Time! :p

Sasha still starting at SG and Kobe still at point, would love to know what's up with that, can't change it, can't save it... :ermm::blink:

Definitely not default rosters, that's for sure.

Anyway, best of luck to Gary, last game was a cracker. See you in about 15 man. :thumbsup:

i nearly did 2 massive comebacks last night but just couldn't get the W

Had a nice run to get back into that second game man, definitely made me bring the starters back in. Thanks again for the game mate. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the second round, will get onto Perfect Big D and work out a time to play this week. Portland/LA, Phoenix/LA... the playoff rivalries keep on rolling. :v:

The Fatigue was definitely a problem as no one was tired, was it the same for you guys in the other series'?

Fatigue was definitely a factor in our games.

What Time is It? Almost Game Time! :p

Sasha still starting at SG and Kobe still at point, would love to know what's up with that, can't change it, can't save it... :ermm::blink:

Definitely not default rosters, that's for sure.

Anyway, best of luck to Gary, last game was a cracker. See you in about 15 man. :thumbsup:

Can't explain why it's not saving, but from the moment I clicked "continue" to set up the Tournament, Default Rosters was set to ON.

i'm just waiting on LicenceToDaddy to lmk when available to get our matchup done

How's this coming along guys, still no games played?

Can't explain why it's not saving, but from the moment I clicked "continue" to set up the Tournament, Default Rosters was set to ON.

How's this coming along guys, still no games played?

All good, must be a glitch or something. Just sucks not being able to change anything.

I got the video of game 1 done. Don't expect much, I'm working with what 2k gives you at the end, apparently the top plays/highlights. Also an editing program I've never used so it's nothing special, worse since the footage is recorded and not captured directly. Anyway, here it is...

[youtube]WuGsk2TX8GQ[/youtube]

what a game. i was hoping to see the comebacks and the massive brandon roy 3 at the end of regulation to tie the game. great highlights though. a game definitely worth playing.

what a game. i was hoping to see the comebacks and the massive brandon roy 3 at the end of regulation to tie the game. great highlights though. a game definitely worth playing.

Yeah mate, I definitely would have had all that in there but just the end game highlights to work with unfortunately. Was a good series, we'll have to play again soon. :thumbsup:

Great stuff! It's funny how realistic it looks played back like that!!

Thanks mate. If I manage to make it to the finals I might cap the games properly direct to PC and do a proper recap, I'd do it for every game but there's just so much work involved.

I was thinking, should we give it another week or so to complete round 1? That way everyone will be playing on schedule again once the last games are in.

Back
Top Bottom