2K9 Tournament Recaps & Playoff Picture

I used the website posted above by Phil and myself, you can look up complete Box Scores, and score-by-score counts.

Yi no defense?? 9 boards, a steal & 5.5 blocks a game.... hmmm, yep Jim, he's not playing D yet....

Looks like the Suns and Hawks have played too... can't wait to read all about the games!!

There was alot of Defence going down. but the tempo of the game was fast and VC wouldnt miss any tre he jacked up.

Damn Gordon7 - looked like you pushed Rose to the breaking point in both games!
Dude he's no D-Wade, he can't carry his team into the 2nd round as a rookie :lol: !!QUOTE]

No Way dude Rose is the new Dwade he could handle it. any ways with BG7 cold in game 1 and injured in game 2 who do you expect me to go to??

Damn Gordon7 - looked like you pushed Rose to the breaking point in both games!
Dude he's no D-Wade, he can't carry his team into the 2nd round as a rookie :lol: !!QUOTE]

No Way dude Rose is the new Dwade he could handle it. any ways with BG7 cold in game 1 and injured in game 2 who do you expect me to go to??

Haha i dunno mate.

Slow it down, run through the post, but yeah I did see the stats, BG looked cold as ice!

tomorrow is the night for portland vs la la big game fellas

Pre Game Shoot Around in 3 hours. ;)

Lamars already taped up, set for a big one, Pau went out for a Burrito and Kobe's just taking it easy, he'll be ready come game time. The Machine is currently re-charging his batteries. :lol:

Can't wait for this series to go down!

This Tournament is a blast, hope we can do more! Perhaps get another 8 to join up, and we can have a complete 16 teams!!!

Can't wait for this series to go down!

This Tournament is a blast, hope we can do more! Perhaps get another 8 to join up, and we can have a complete 16 teams!!!

A league would be good, trying to get one started but I doubt I'll fill 30 spots so could be shortened to 16 perhaps. I know I can fill around 5. I'm aiming for Aus and NZ residents only due to lag issues, no offense to any US members but leagues for you guys come a dime a dozen. :v:

Would anyone be interesested? Would be aiming for something like 1 to 3 games a week on around 7 or 8 minute quarters so not a whole lot of commitment time wise. Everything that comes with a real league involved, trades, signings, trade deadlines, injuries, season MVP, playoffs, finals, finals MVP etc. It's open for discussion so if need be we'll kick off another thread.

Would run the same as we've done it here, random.org everyone and then pick your teams. Doesn't have to be an 82 game season either I'd be aiming for half of that at best. Could be heaps of fun. :)

Sounds huge, probably too huge for me. I think I'll stick with the tournament-styled ones or pickup games.

Does sound good, but not something for me. I'm crap at commitments... lol

Sounds huge, probably too huge for me. I think I'll stick with the tournament-styled ones or pickup games.

Does sound good, but not something for me. I'm crap at commitments... lol

1 to 2 games a week!!! It's not marriage Scotty... :lol:

oz can give everyone an overview of the 1st game of the blazers and the lakers. 1 word: EPIC!

Great game mate, Epic indeed. I'll leave ya'll hangin' and try and get a video review done. Nothing on tomorrow so I'll see what I can do in the next hour or two. :)

Great thread guys but after enjoying the play by play of that great Laker v Blazers game I noticed something odd !

30:23 Roy made a 2 point Layup 96-93
30:32 Gasol missed a 2 point Layup 96-95 Does points awarded here
30:32 Gasol missed a 2 point Layup 96-95 mean Freethrows ?
30:48 Blake missed a 3 point Jump Shot 96-95

Just thought i would ask
Great stuff fellas

Great thread guys but after enjoying the play by play of that great Laker v Blazers game I noticed something odd !

30:23 Roy made a 2 point Layup 96-93
30:32 Gasol missed a 2 point Layup 96-95 Does points awarded here
30:32 Gasol missed a 2 point Layup 96-95 mean Freethrows ?
30:48 Blake missed a 3 point Jump Shot 96-95

Just thought i would ask
Great stuff fellas

Could be free throws but I can't say for certain, could be a goal tend and then a missed shot or vice versa. I think one of those might have been a goal tend, does it list goal tends?

Either way, not sure exactly what's going on there, I've noticed in the highlight replays the game tends to crap itself and include other stars' replays amongst a specific players highlights when a game goes over 200 plus points combined so not sure if that's the case here.

We were both on our game down the stretch as it was pretty close, I'm sure we would have noticed if something out of the odd happened which effected the outcome to that degree. Thanks for pointing it out though, it is weird one... :blink:

I've capped the footage but just realised I've previously uninstalled my video editing software as this pc is in bad need of a make over.... :(

Anyway, I'll see if I can get something up tomorrow, have the day off so plenty of idle time. :)

In the meantime, stats and box scores can be viewed here;

Boxscore; 2K Sports

Kobe's statline blew me away, purely unitentional and very similar to that game in New York last month. ;) - I suprised myself there...

Props to westriot, he took it to OT and then i managed to take it to double OT and he really pushed me getting out to a 10 point lead mid way (from memory) at one stage, led for the most part of the game and I think home court advantage was the only thing in it as I was able to put two vital free throws off down the stretch and manage to make a run as you do at home in Staples. :v:

Can't wait for game two mate. :thumbsup:

May the best team in purple and gold win. :p

[EDIT] For the record, I don't think fatigue is really working. From the looks of it we could have had our starters play out the whole 32 minutes, maybe some tweaking needed there and the other problem i've got is Sasha is the default starting SG (WTF??????????????????????), with kobe starting at Point. I edited my rotation prior to game one and it was still the same.... Everytime I activated DJ for some height off the bench and saved it it deactivated it, just as it did my rotation and starting changes.... :ermm:

I've capped the footage but just realised I've previously uninstalled my video editing software as this pc is in bad need of a make over.... :(

Anyway, I'll see if I can get something up tomorrow, have the day off so plenty of idle time. :)

In the meantime, stats and box scores can be viewed here;

Boxscore; 2K Sports

Kobe's statline blew me away, purely unitentional and very similar to that game in New York last month. ;) - I suprised myself there...

Props to westriot, he took it to OT and then i managed to take it to double OT and he really pushed me getting out to a 10 point lead mid way (from memory) at one stage, led for the most part of the game and I think home court advantage was the only thing in it as I was able to put two vital free throws off down the stretch and manage to make a run as you do at home in Staples. :v:

Can't wait for game two mate. :thumbsup:

May the best team in purple and gold win. :p

[EDIT] For the record, I don't think fatigue is really working. From the looks of it we could have had our starters play out the whole 32 minutes, maybe some tweaking needed there and the other problem i've got is Sasha is the default starting SG (WTF??????????????????????), with kobe starting at Point. I edited my rotation prior to game one and it was still the same.... Everytime I activated DJ for some height off the bench and saved it it deactivated it, just as it did my rotation and starting changes.... :ermm:

Great game guys, I was watching the live stats for quite a while. I noticed those two "missed" layups above from Gasol, and I too thought WTF... lol.

I noticed you guys had hardly rested anyone. Looks like Gary only used 6 players (excluding Rodriguez).

I think up until the 4th quater, both you guys had only shot 1/4 triples... talk about inside the paint.

Luckily I don't come up against either teams yet, gotta get passed Ducky/Daddy.

Great game, double OT, classic battle!!!

Again, there's no stats from late game, it stops at 125-127.

Good luck for Game 2 guys. Gaz, you gotta take this one at home brother, stretch this sucka to a 3rd game dude!!

Back
Top Bottom