2023 Optimum

Could also be Galaxy or Galactic, which feels consistent with the Superman and vector imagery.

Could be a move away from the more gothic/art nouveau designs of the Parallel and Parallel+ towards a more Tron/Lawnmower Man style design.

It's a diamond with a G so I'm probably gonna guess its maybe Select Gems. 💎
Tonight Show Thinking GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I wonder if this is a flawless knock off?

I did hear something about how its getting close to the 100th anniversary of the Brownlow so may be something they include down the track.

I feel like this is series two. Similar timing to pre-Prestige series two sets like Legacy and 2019 Dominance.
after more thought..
think your correct with this, its got to be series 2- getting to deep into the year for it not to be
(but yet,no leaks of players doing sigh's for the DPS) ??
if this is series 2, have another release late in the year and keep it as a 3 product release year. (which im good with)

after more thought..
think your correct with this, its got to be series 2- getting to deep into the year for it not to be
(but yet,no leaks of players doing sigh's for the DPS) ??
if this is series 2, have another release late in the year and keep it as a 3 product release year. (which im good with)

Yea but to be fair there's no leak of anything. I think it's reasonable to assume Select want to keep the design of a new release under wraps, as opposed to the Daicos DPS last year when we'd all seen the DPS design a year earlier in 2021 Optimum.

Back
Top Bottom