2023 NRL Elite Official Thread

Doesn't have the checklist though

Screenshot_20230728_094638_Facebook.jpg

Bit bummed by the JFH League sensation for Panthers. Was hoping for Martin or Sorenson. Fisher-Harris had a sig card only couple years ago, and also picks up high end All Stars card.

Do we think Club Champions are the case cards?

Bit bummed by the JFH League sensation for Panthers. Was hoping for Martin or Sorenson. Fisher-Harris had a sig card only couple years ago, and also picks up high end All Stars card.

Do we think Club Champions are the case cards?

Not to mention the Young Guns signature being Eddie Blacker! LOL

Not to mention the Young Guns signature being Eddie Blacker! LOL
OMG! I hadn't noticed that. I saw Turuva's name and forget they do 2 young guns, and assumed his was the sig. Blacker is a shocker, one first grade game and prob won't get a second at Penrith.

At least the 9-card Panthers set is spot on for player selection, which means a decent Mojo hunt.

too much Fish in this sea of cards, bugger was hoping for Martin. JFH had the traders sig already, so probably was going to get the Elite bump at some point like other players. Still looking forward to the Maori JFH booklet though :). Blacker a bit weird for the YG Sig

Except yet another Tapine signature set. I mean great player but we don't have others that haven't had a card yet?

not sure if I missed this or if it’s even been done ? But does anyone have the ratios of what we should get in boxes /cases

Back
Top Bottom