2023 NRL Elite Official Thread

IMG_0107.jpeg

First impression. As a team collector, cutting out all the World Cup and all star stuff, not much different to the usual chase. Hopefully clutch kings nets a priority, and I like the mojos so long as the logos are coloured foil.
Sig card designs look decent. Would be awesome if they could not just have the Panthers team sig colour as black, as they’re indistinguishable from the black sig.

The Elite Youngs Guns are nigh on the best rookies cards in the sportscard hobby period. Quality designs on high quality cardstock. Elite is a great product all round - even though I've never hit an auto. I'm like kryptonite to Elite autos.

Need to buy a case. I could buy lots of 2 boxes and still not hit one. I bought my first case this year of a hockey product because you are guaranteed certain case hits. It's the way to go but it costs more than I can afford and needs lots of control not to just rip it in one go. If you can open a box every 3 or 4 weeks then it's the way to go.

Happy with the release overall. Warriors point of view, happy with Egan as main signer for the series.
Grips, still too much All Stars high end cards. Stop mucking round with numbers of Mojos.
I like the Dynamic Duo idea, I hope this continues.
Now the wait to see what extra parallels come out ????

Back
Top Bottom