2023 NRL Elite Official Thread

Rumours I have heard:

1. A Walsh/Fifita/Carrigan Judiciary triple signature

2. Gaslighter lenticular of Annesley explaining how clear the rules are, and how lucky it is for fans that he is showing up to explain why supporters are interpreting them wrong.

3. F*** what have we done mojos featuring all of the new rule interpretations that the officials bail on in the weeks leading up to Origin One every season. Look for special 1/1s of the hip drop and the ball plant in a fabulous poo brown.

4. Collateral Damage Acetates featuring all of the players that felt the brunt of the new rule interpretations during the crackdown. A great reminder of the players you won't see for the rest of the season due to their judiciary loading.

5. Protected Species Metallics. This year's offerings are Latrell Mitchell, Nelson Asofa Solomona, Nathan Cleary finished with a deliciously slippery teflon coating.

6. Get out of Dodge special editions. Featuring a card of each of the bottom 6 team's most valuable player as they backflip on their contracts and arrive at the top 6 clubs in time for finals footy.

7. "But I have seen that 15 times already this round?" A 36 card set of all the Warriors sin bins for 2023

8. Body Parts. Collect all of the pieces of anatomy that Tommy Turbo has injured this season. Kids will love the cartoon theme.

9. Tribute Card. An honorary card dedicated to Isaac Moses for his contributions to the game of rugby league.

10. Freak play. Featuring the NRLs most remarkable play of the year. This year's card features Anthony Seibold for his sensational appointment to another NRL coaching gig that nobody saw coming.

Rumours I have heard:

1. A Walsh/Fifita/Carrigan Judiciary triple signature

2. Gaslighter lenticular of Annesley explaining how clear the rules are, and how lucky it is for fans that he is showing up to explain why supporters are interpreting them wrong.

3. F*** what have we done mojos featuring all of the new rule interpretations that the officials bail on in the weeks leading up to Origin One every season. Look for special 1/1s of the hip drop and the ball plant in a fabulous poo brown.

4. Collateral Damage Acetates featuring all of the players that felt the brunt of the new rule interpretations during the crackdown. A great reminder of the players you won't see for the rest of the season due to their judiciary loading.

5. Protected Species Metallics. This year's offerings are Latrell Mitchell, Nelson Asofa Solomona, Nathan Cleary finished with a deliciously slippery teflon coating.

6. Get out of Dodge special editions. Featuring a card of each of the bottom 6 team's most valuable player as they backflip on their contracts and arrive at the top 6 clubs in time for finals footy.

7. "But I have seen that 15 times already this round?" A 36 card set of all the Warriors sin bins for 2023

8. Body Parts. Collect all of the pieces of anatomy that Tommy Turbo has injured this season. Kids will love the cartoon theme.

9. Tribute Card. An honorary card dedicated to Isaac Moses for his contributions to the game of rugby league.

10. Freak play. Featuring the NRLs most remarkable play of the year. This year's card features Anthony Seibold for his sensational appointment to another NRL coaching gig that nobody saw coming.
Maybe i should go for number 7.
It would cost a another mortgage to get the whole set of these.
A special release.

That is absolutely awesome to hear - and I do apologise if I came across as ignorant.

I was putting it across from the point of my experience. My youngest son (about to turn 8) watches anything and everything on YouTube and stumbled across the Box Breaking which led to his initial interest in NBA Trading Cards. So went and got him some packs + found local breaking groups to buy him a team here and there and eventually getting some boxes for him (nothing major as want him to enjoy/embrace the hunt and excitement).

At school they did a Rugby League clinic and he came home obsessed with the game. We are now Titans members and been travelling to the home games (+ the game last weekend in Brisbane) and he said "How cool would it be if they did NRL cards" - I told him there was and he has been chasing ever since. Two weeks ago, after a good report card the wife and I were out and about in our local area shopping and wanted to reward him with a couple packs... no joke and no exaggeration as we kept count 14 newsagents in and around the area we went to and no one had cards.

It was frustrating but now seeing your reply a lot more understandable. Definitely bookmarking your site for future orders :)
Not sure where u are but this year the newsagents here in Toowoomba have been pretty good at getting cards in after release, one that I go to often (or at least have a look as I walk past) lately has pretty well always had at least one box, they’ve even had titanium in a few times which from my understanding they shouldn’t coz it was dealer only but certainly not complaining, there was another one in town I went to recently that had titanium in as well (few weeks ago I think, maybe a little longer)
That main one is a lucky charm newsagent

Not sure where u are but this year the newsagents here in Toowoomba have been pretty good at getting cards in after release, one that I go to often (or at least have a look as I walk past) lately has pretty well always had at least one box, they’ve even had titanium in a few times which from my understanding they shouldn’t coz it was dealer only but certainly not complaining, there was another one in town I went to recently that had titanium in as well (few weeks ago I think, maybe a little longer)
That main one is a lucky charm newsagent

they know we love buying the garbage in this town 🤪

I had heard a rumour some time ago it was a Queenslander.....supposedly a decent one at that.....but given my tipping record of late it will probably be a Blues player again! haha
QLD got 2020 and 2021 and NSW got 2022 so I think its NSWs go again 🤞🤞

Back
Top Bottom