2023 AFL Supremacy Rookies Box (Now with special SCC gift)

Given there is theoretically barely enough boxes for each member, this release has always felt like an 'SCC exclusive' with the 'discounted' price, and now a gift for SCC orders (assuming it's not something laughable).

The 'RRP' of these rookie boxes seems like the classic sales scam where they inflate it to make the discounted price seem like a great deal. I haven't purchased a box of these at RRP since their inception and won't be changing that for the 2023 incarnation.

Does anyone remember how much they've been in previous years?

EDIT: 2021 was $199 RRP and $99 for SCC - although they only had the 1 card per box

2022 was the same price as this year for both SCC and General

Does anyone remember how much they've been in previous years?

EDIT: 2021 was $199 RRP and $99 for SCC - although they only had the 1 card per box

2022 was the same price as this year for both SCC and General

SCC was 229 last year. I still have the order confirmation email. RRP was 299.

I am sure at 6 55 pm you will all be getting twitchy like a werewolf , you can’t help yourselves . Neither can I godammit
1699511495220.gif

I have some recent footage of you icl after you received your Legacy , definitely struggling to find a spot now for the next lot
1699519754602.gif

Schrodingers Boxes. they're junk if i open them, bangers if someone else opens them
Well I have joined you on the box keeping. Hanging onto them for yrs is a guaranteed way of making some good money as collectors can’t help themselves and have to know what’s in them. The trouble is not being tempted. I open a couple every now and then but try and replenish the stock.

Well I have joined you on the box keeping. Hanging onto them for yrs is a guaranteed way of making some good money as collectors can’t help themselves and have to know what’s in them. The trouble is not being tempted. I open a couple every now and then but try and replenish the stock.
I am man of steel now. Not tempted

Back
Top Bottom