2023-24 Hoops Hobby box

Hoping to rip through this at lunchtime today!
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

That said, I do really like the insert designs. Far, far better than the retail ones.

Best card was an Amen Thompson Presentations

I pulled the same Giannis city edition, Zion anti gravity, jarace walker sheesh & amen Thompson attack the rack, also got christian Braun hot ink as my auto, Cade high voltage, kawhi leonard throwback, Joel embiid road to finals, & the back to back wembys pack that I've seen being pulled on youtube which was the 2nd last pack I opened. I want to pull a presentations so I'll get more until ill pull one .

I pulled the same Giannis city edition, Zion anti gravity, jarace walker sheesh & amen Thompson attack the rack, also got christian Braun hot ink as my auto, Cade high voltage, kawhi leonard throwback, Joel embiid road to finals, & the back to back wembys pack that I've seen being pulled on youtube which was the 2nd last pack I opened. I want to pull a presentations so I'll get more until ill pull one .

Sounds like our boxes were very similar minus any Wemby's for me!

I'm seeing a lot of Presentations being pulled so I don't think it will take you long to hit one.

I really like the Rookie Special insert set and will try and get a Wemby of that. It's sort of got a SLAM look about it.

I'm undecided whether I'll try again with another Hobby box at this stage. You can still get them off ebay for about USD$150 which equates to what I paid for my first box.

I guess you don't like to share your breaks with us? ;)

As I said elsewhere, if you’re paying $80 for this there’d be no complaints from anyone - kids and set collectors would be happy.

At $250 or whatever it is - it’s just asking for people to be so disheartened they don’t buy another box or leave the hobby even

As I said elsewhere, if you’re paying $80 for this there’d be no complaints from anyone - kids and set collectors would be happy.

At $250 or whatever it is - it’s just asking for people to be so disheartened they don’t buy another box or leave the hobby even

$180USD seems to be the standard auction price for now. Pretty crazy!

I treated myself to a box for Chrissy should be coming in today but have to wait until I get home from work to rip it. Hoping to pull any presentations & still looking for that Jaime Jaquez even a base to add to my rookies pc

Back
Top Bottom