2022 Bball Secret Santa - CLOSED - send by December 10th

A mixed bag for the $100 Santa. Three Prizm cellos and a handful of nice cards. Dig the Steph and numbered Luka!

Had fun with the SS this year, thanks again to @GarnettFan4Life for organising, good stuff dude.

IMG_2186.JPG

IMG_2187.JPG

IMG_2188.JPG

Good stuff there @kiwi_in_melb - how was the trip? (Travelling, Covid talk, changes since last been etc)?
Trip was great, have missed home so was good to spend some quality family time.
Dad, mum, bro, sister in law and my Mrs all got the spicy cough first week we were there. Somehow staying in the same house with the oldies and sleeping same place with the Mrs I managed to dodge it.
So much change and progress around Christchurch since the earthquakes, but especially the last 4 years since i was there last so many of my old haunts and places we caused trouble at in my youth now gone.

Trip was great, have missed home so was good to spend some quality family time.
Dad, mum, bro, sister in law and my Mrs all got the spicy cough first week we were there. Somehow staying in the same house with the oldies and sleeping same place with the Mrs I managed to dodge it.
So much change and progress around Christchurch since the earthquakes, but especially the last 4 years since i was there last so many of my old haunts and places we caused trouble at in my youth now gone.

Ah that sux mate! did they get destroyed by the earthquake or like a gradual closing of businesses in damaged areas?

this xbb 1.5 variant looks like the one we’ll all get apparently- so there’s that to look forward to this year 🥳

Back
Top Bottom