2022 Bball Secret Santa - CLOSED - send by December 10th

PM's sent to everyone - hope I didn't screw it up!

Let me know if something looks weird in your PM's lol

Have fun everyone !!
All three people I drew are loud and clear. Thank you for organising this man.

Hoping to square away my gifts tonight/tomorrow so I can organise COMC/SMC shipments back home with plenty of time.

Think I found some little gems on COMC (pre Black Friday sales). Requested a shipment by regular service and was surprisingly delivered to SMC not much longer than a week later, despite a backlog.

Now waiting on SMC to ship. They're about 9 days behind request date rn, but assuming I'll have everything in hand with time to spare.

I'm still waiting on the last part of mine to come in the mail, so I am hoping I will be able to send it out this week. Aus post has seemed to slow down again the past 1-2 weeks.

I received one of mine today also, cool. Almost ripped it open thinking it was an Ebay purchase :) Going to save until Xmas Day.

SMC's still seven days off catching up to my shipment request. Hoping I'll have everything on deck to send out express in two weeks :/

Did you have quite a few things to send off? Under 5 items has been really quick

I've got mine too. Saving for post Christmas rip. Thanks SS.
I'll have to send mine as a two parter as the main piece is still stuck enroute to SMC.
Thanks @GarnettFan4Life for organising.
PM me you address I may have something for one of your recent threads. 😀

Did you have quite a few things to send off? Under 5 items has been really quick
Yeah I'm over the limit of 5, I see they've been doing these next day. Had a COMC stash + five boxes and a few cards that were already in the account. Little bummer as the most I've waited for a request to be shipped is ten days, probs be breaking that record.

Thanks very much to my Santa that arrived yesterday, was surprised to see a nice PC card in there!

I went early and opened as I'm going to be away shortly so thank you in advance to my other Santa as well if it doesn't arrive before Saturday as I will be away until mid Jan and will be looking forward to opening then

Thanks very much to my Santa that arrived yesterday, was surprised to see a nice PC card in there!

I went early and opened as I'm going to be away shortly so thank you in advance to my other Santa as well if it doesn't arrive before Saturday as I will be away until mid Jan and will be looking forward to opening then

Share it with us here!

Back
Top Bottom