SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
I've had this box sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks now deciding what to do with it. I was chatting to a mate of mine about it and he agreed to bust open a box of 2021-22 Obsidian with me today as it was his birthday. I feel bad because his box was awful.

This is the first box of Obsidian I've opened and I'm really impressed with the product. I've gotta say I was a little disappointed not to see a thicker card but will live with the results...

These were the hits.

First off, a base of Draymond Green

[MQV AAAA4689] A.jpg

Base Rookie of Orlando Johnson

[MQV AAAA4687] A.jpg

Base Rookie of Jalen Williams

[MQV AAAA4690] A.jpg

Now some colour, this is the Purple version of Jalen McDaniels

[MQV AAAA4688] A.jpg

This is the first of the two autos in the box. Doug McDermott Galaxy Ink #/99

[MQV AAAA4691] A.jpg

The second auto was a much better hit. Peja Stojakovic Volcanic Electric Etch Yellow #/10.

[MQV AAAA4692] A.jpg

And then finally, the hit of the pack! As this is the first time I've actually seen the product, I didn't know what the variants were so was surprised when I turned the card over. I'll be uploading the video to Instagram/TikTok at some point tomorrow.
Austin Reaves Electric Etch White Mojo #1/1 !!!!

[MQV AAAA4693] A.jpg

[MQV AAAA4693] B.jpg

All are available for sale (https://merqary.com/marketplace/s/pg13) or for trade (Paul George or potentially sealed hobby product).

Note the price on MERQARY is just a starting point because I've got no idea on how to price it.

Thanks for looking and thanks to @DGCollectables for the box! I might need to try my luck again.

Catching some good karma mate, good things happen to good people!

Back
Top Bottom