2022 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

5F29B84A-37D5-48F8-A11B-1ED488587022.jpeg
You sure Matt 🤔

I wish I was this tanned!!! Hahaha

The crowd noise is unbelievable,

It's loud at Suncorp as well but with only half the people it doesn't really compare. 💣

Can the player in focus be awarded to a non playing official this week ? If so , surely Steve Hansen has to be a contender . Not sure what he said to the bulldogs but it worked a treat . Also probably the worst performance of any team I’ve seen this year from the dragons today . Woeful effort

Can the player in focus be awarded to a non playing official this week ? If so , surely Steve Hansen has to be a contender . Not sure what he said to the bulldogs but it worked a treat . Also probably the worst performance of any team I’ve seen this year from the dragons today . Woeful effort
Just wondering if anyone has any of these albums for sale.

20210620_152318.jpg

@Matt26 Just heard on the radio Cleary might be gone for the year 😳😳. Surely they will needle him up and get it sorted . Cant see it happening myself ?
Just heard another update and now they are saying he will just miss games and not the season . Pretty sure Dad would be sending him out with a broken neck 🤣

On behalf of all sharks supporters I would like to apologise to all warriors supporters for dumping Chad Townsend on you 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

I'm actually pretty happy to have a steady no frills half like Townsend back at club. Consistent mediocrity is a lot better result than the roller coaster the other guys put us through. If we can actually put a near full strength team on for once he will suit us. Having said that it might have been his one and only game depending on new of his shoulder injury.

However, if we'd signed him on a longer term, big cash contract like the Cows then :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty happy to have a steady no frills half like Townsend back at club. Consistent mediocrity is a lot better result than the roller coaster the other guys put us through. If we can actually put a near full strength team on for once he will suit us. Having said that it might have been his one and only game depending on new of his shoulder injury.

However, if we'd signed him on a longer term, big cash contract like the Cows then :rofl:
Still must of screamed at the tv when he took a shit at field goal when they were up by 8 . Out of the 20 things he should of done he did the worst possible thing . 7 tackle set 20m out killed them . Wrecked my perfect round in tipping already as well🤦‍♂️

Still must of screamed at the tv when he took a s*** at field goal when they were up by 8 . Out of the 20 things he should of done he did the worst possible thing . 7 tackle set 20m out killed them . Wrecked my perfect round in tipping already as well🤦‍♂️
Now I'm just saying as dumb as it was if he kicked it they win..................

Now I'm just saying as dumb as it was if he kicked it they win..................
But do they 🤣🤣. He gave them a 7 tackle set with no points advantage. Dragons would of taken short kickoff and possibly regained possession.
Only 2 plays that were correct , short kick in goal or into touch 5m out . Wasn’t hard . He claimed he thought they kicked the previous goal 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. How a #7 doesn’t know the score is beyond me . Also would of prevented the dragons Covid party , and also Jack de Belins second bed related police issue 🤣🤣

But do they 🤣🤣. He gave them a 7 tackle set with no points advantage. Dragons would of taken short kickoff and possibly regained possession.
Only 2 plays that were correct , short kick in goal or into touch 5m out . Wasn’t hard . He claimed he thought they kicked the previous goal 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. How a #7 doesn’t know the score is beyond me . Also would of prevented the dragons Covid party , and also Jack de Belins second bed related police issue 🤣🤣
We scored 2 tires in 7 minutes from that point in time, the last one to level the score with only 5 seconds left. I'm not sure there would have been time for us to score 3 tries.

@hobo , thoughts on Vaughan’s sacking?

Do you think Norman and JDB are lucky not to get turfed also?
As much as I am an avid dragons fan, and I like a lot of the players, been a huge fan of Vaughan for a few years.
I must say the dragons needed to make a stand on this subject, all players play by rules every time they take the field,
players have been notified of protocols on a constant basis.
They are told of updates every week.
If they wanted to have a party for the boys, I am sure the club would have organized a do for them that would not have breached any protocols.
All 13 players have taken it upon themselves to not abide by the rules and regulations set down to them, and not listen to the nsw law and health guidelines.
I am not singling out any player , they are all guilty, they could have asked Vaughany is this right, more so asked themselves.
Nah, they did none of that, they attended with complete disregard to the club and the game.
Now it affects them all, and the fans of the dragons as well.
If it were up to me I would have suspended them all for the rest of 2021.

Back
Top Bottom