2017 Regal Football Greats of the Game

Where are these cards??? Search "2017 regal" on ebay and theres just 34 cards for sale. :eek:
Search "2017 future force", over 1,100 results :crazy:

Where are these cards??? Search "2017 regal" on ebay and theres just 34 cards for sale. :eek:
Search "2017 future force", over 1,100 results :crazy:

I've been keeping an eye on eBay also. You have to remember it's a much more limited release than Future Force. Now it could be that sales of Regal have been poor and there's not much being busted, or could mean people have been holding onto them and not wanting to sell right now. Can't really compare Greats of the Game to Future Force.

Im thinking they arent selling enough cases/boxes because price is too high. Dont remember it being this quiet when 2012 draft prospects came out.

Im thinking they arent selling enough cases/boxes because price is too high. Dont remember it being this quiet when 2012 draft prospects came out.

Draft Prospects went off it's head. But think you are 100% right, it's a nice product i think but that price is just too high for most people.

Price has a lot to do with it i'm afraid. I'm guessing when people saw you only get approx two high end/ low numbered sigs per case it would have also stopped a fair few people buying the product. Like many others i will keep an eye out for my clubs signatures but won't be paying overs for them because people are trying to recoup their money.

Draft Prospects 65.00 a box with 5-6 low numbered sigs per case.
Greats of the game 140.00 a box with 2-3 low numbered sigs per case.

Its a no brainer why draft prospects flew off the shelf. I hope the product picks up but the writing was on the wall when the checklist dropped sadly.

They might need to do a case signature incentive like 2001 AFL ESP heroes did to move the product.

This on eBay now. Any offers yet @mike666? Be interesting to see how it goes.

3BA3ED72-D7BD-419C-A2C8-9986657237A7.jpeg

Not a Carlton collector, so I'm not interested, but being 4/10 makes that a pretty special card.

I think it's a combination of a few things. As I said earlier, it's not in everyones price range, but I also think there is an element of collectors happy to hang onto their cards.
But as said earlier, can't really compare Greats to Future Force or anything else really as it is pretty unique.

Just jumped on ebay to see what the go is, 54 items found, so not too bad I guess.

One thing caught my attention.
Someone is selling an Anthony Koutoufides Case card, numbered 104/125

The 2 Kouta case cards I pulled were numbered 103 & 105.
Quite freakish.

haha i just hate being rude.
has there been any offers? as for me i see it as way over priced. but also there isnt a umm trend yet with these to gauge a price.
From most people who ive chatted to, most dislike or wont be buying these. wont bust boxes etc.
Thats got to effect the value.... but which way? people arent impressed so not bust ing many boxes means less cards around means higher value? or less cards, less people interested less value?
havent seen to many ebay sales yet for lots of cards.
Hard thing to value right now

Back
Top Bottom