2016 Series II/Honours 3 Rumours and Ideas

I don't understand the shitty choices for signatures. Jackson Merrett? He can barely get a game with half the team out. Grigg, Maric, Broadbent...Who gives a shit about them. I'd throw their autos in the river if I pulled them.

I don't mind it. Better than having the same few sign over and over.
As a port guy im happy with broady getting a sig. White could have been better but still ok with it

I don't mind it. Better than having the same few sign over and over.
As a port guy im happy with broady getting a sig. White could have been better but still ok with it
Agreed. As far as I'm concerned the only thing that matters is if the collectors of the team are happy with the choice of players for signatures.

Jackson Merret already has a Sig and will probably be delisted at the end of this season so the criticism is fair.

In majority I think most teams player selection for SCS's are fine. Outside of Essendon (which was difficult considering suspended players), I think the Tigers are the worst. Would have much preferred

Edwards (who has only had a rookie redemption in 07 Supreme) & then either Houli, Griffiths, Miles (excluding C Ellis, Menadue as only drafted last couple of years)

In majority I think most teams player selection for SCS's are fine. Outside of Essendon (which was difficult considering suspended players), I think the Tigers are the worst. Would have much preferred

Edwards (who has only had a rookie redemption in 07 Supreme) & then either Houli, Griffiths, Miles (excluding C Ellis, Menadue as only drafted last couple of years)

After today's performance I don't want to see Griffiths face on anything ever again.

I hear ya George...though many others on that list. Time for likes of Dan Richardson, Francis Jackson, Blair Hartley to move on. Also if we are going to stick with Dimma...please Benny Gale put some experienced coaches around him.

Does anyone know if newsagents/AFL stores are selling Distinction in Perth or is it just Al's?

Cheers... that's not far from me. Did you pull anything good? I'm always wary of buying packs from half empty boxes but it is hard to buy from fresh boxes all the time. Was that the newsagent closest to Aldi?

it was a newsagents close to a enterence also not sure if they have any more bought the rest of the box when i went pulled gibson certified sig 2 team leaders 7 certified 460 4 aa and ben keays rookie card

Does anyone know any newsagents in Melbourne selling these?

The only places I know that have them in stock are wholesalers like Card Zone and Sunshine Collectables, both of which aren't close to where I live (northern suburbs).

not bad
it was a newsagents close to a enterence also not sure if they have any more bought the rest of the box when i went pulled gibson certified sig 2 team leaders 7 certified 460 4 aa and ben keays rookie card

Nice work... they are a nice set of cards just bloody expensive!!

Does anyone know any newsagents in Melbourne selling these?

The only places I know that have them in stock are wholesalers like Card Zone and Sunshine Collectables, both of which aren't close to where I live (northern suburbs).

Try Collective Emporium in Reservoir (Edwardes Street near Banbury intersection). Would definitely have boxes and maybe loose packs. If I recall opens Thursday to Sunday from 10am.

Back
Top Bottom