2016 NRL TRADERS CASE BREAKS - SET TEAMS - COMPLETED

Any chance of a reply ??? I need to get this sorted asap, as there are teams up here this weekend I need to get

Geez calm the fuk down

You dont NEED to get them you WANT to get them.
What do u mean calm the fuk down??? All I'm asking is if I can get a couple of common sets and a reply, and I asked if I could get the roosters #14 duo cos that's the number I'm collecting, if no then say no wow

What do u mean calm the fuk down??? All I'm asking is if I can get a couple of common sets and a reply, and I asked if I could get the roosters #14 duo cos that's the number I'm collecting, if no then say no wow
I thought after all your comments about this set you may of not been collecting anymore

I thought after all your comments about this set you may of not been collecting anymore
My comments were about the suppliers of these cards (esp) and the way they do things with releasing info and delivers not what they actually looked like or anything like that,

We're back on tonight for Case Break #12. Starting the same time as last night (8PM QLD, 9PM NSW/VIC).

Link to the Break Page is in the first post if you need it again.

We're back on tonight for Case Break #12. Starting the same time as last night (8PM QLD, 9PM NSW/VIC).

Link to the Break Page is in the first post if you need it again.
Hey Michael

I'm sure you have been super busy the past day with the release.

Have sent you a pm

Cheers
Paul

img007.jpg

img008.jpg

For the first time, I watched the live case breaks #11 and #12 through the Diggaz website the past two nights. Gotta say, I really enjoyed watching them. Awesome effort Michael.

Back
Top Bottom