2015/16 EPL Thread (SPOILERS)

EPL Winners

• Total voters
a little late, but thank god rodgers is gone. was getting sick of reading his ridiculous comments. klopp is a great replacement. wouldve rather he didnt end up in merseyside, but better than in manchester...its not like he was gonna go to upton park. feel a little ripped off he didnt stay in dortmund tho. not much of a sabbatical in the end.
cant believe how well hammers are doing. theyd never have done this under big sam. a little worried about the home form, but if they can beat city, arsenal & liverpool away from home i guess you cant complain...
leaving upton park soon to. really wish spurs wouldve won the bid. west ham really dont need the olympic stadium. going from one of the best stadiums for atmosphere to a ground thats gonna feel empty even with a capacity crowd.

I agree with anything you say apart from this part. there a huge difference between easing someone out and just blatantly pushing them over, its also with the excess force he did it which was so uneeded and of course it will create that reaction from fletcher. probably why colocinni never made that step up from newcastle to a bigger club tbh.

it must be a blue moon, 'cause i agree with shauno. not even worth a FK let alone a card...

Last edited:
Yeah the Hammers have been the surprise packet thus far. Good to see some tightness in the top 6. I still think Arsenal could be a serious threat for the title. Probably the most complete squad in the league imo. I like Klopp too, proper character. We were pathetic this morning but I spose it's a mickey mouse trophy for the bigger EPL teams. Still, we had more than enough quality on the pitch to get a result if it was truly desired. Same can be said for the gunners as well. Just bigger fish to fry i guess?? No disrespect to the lower league clubs, they just care more about trying to win it.

a little late, but thank god rodgers is gone. was getting sick of reading his ridiculous comments. klopp is a great replacement. wouldve rather he didnt end up in merseyside, but better than in manchester...its not like he was gonna go to upton park. feel a little ripped off he didnt stay in dortmund tho. not much of a sabbatical in the end.
cant believe how well hammers are doing. theyd never have done this under big sam. a little worried about the home form, but if they can beat city, arsenal & liverpool away from home i guess you cant complain...
leaving upton park soon to. really wish spurs wouldve won the bid. west ham really dont need the olympic stadium. going from one of the best stadiums for atmosphere to a ground thats gonna feel empty even with a capacity crowd.

it must be a blue moon, 'cause i agree with shauno. not even worth a FK let alone a card...

really? it was stupid from him .. that cant be excused.. he was asking for trouble.. it like when defenders leave there foot hanging there for ages .. your just asking for some to kick your foot and go over.. the difference here was he wasnt infront of fletcher easing him out .. he panicked and just pushed him over..

Manchester can be red or blue, Chelsea is going down to league two.
As funny as that would be it won't happen. Let's see what happens tomorrow night, i have a horrible feeling they will beat Liverpool (but I am hoping LFC beat them 3-1) if I was a betting man I'd back the scum to get over LFC with a shock win.

They are too good of a line up to be sitting where they are, only a matter of time until they click into gear. With 25 plus games left, no chance they will go to league two, however, lets rejoice while they are down.

Funny you say that, as I do have a feeling we may very well be beaten by them scum. Either way, I am happy with the progress we have made so far under the normal one.

Last edited:
Spot on bro, we need some time under Klopp before we can win anything. Exciting times ahead for LFC.

Just need to be able to put a fit team on the pitch.
I can't believe how much time Sturridge has spent injured since he came to us, brilliant player but ....
Rumours of Marco Reus joining still persisting?!
Would be awesome to see him join.

Great result for LFC ...Sturridge who???? U lot don't need him. Suarez and Coutinho made/make him look better than he is. Ibe and Benteke should have started tonight, would've been 5-1. Jose will complain about Lucas (fair enough) but really, LFC looked like the champions tonight. Highlights imo were LFC defenders ...Sakho is as graceful as a newborn foal, but played really well as did Skrtl. Also Can, Lucas (barring that very lucky escape from a red) stood out as well, obviously Coutinho was class.... but that save by Mignolet from Oscar....ripper. Well done on further demoralizing Chelski @ Scumford Bridge. Today was a good day!
Just need my Mancs and the All Blacks to win to cap it off.

Well 2/3 is ok. Poor display from us v Palace. Luckily the All Blacks did the job.

Louis van gaal has just eliminated the risk nature out of man utd. think he far to safe at times. if you want to win things you have to chance and risk things. in all fairness people have overreatced as we are very well placed in the table.. think its just a mixture of a lack of options coming off the bench and the fact van gaal is obsessed by possesion. Dylan i hope your joking about Sturrdige! id have him in a heartbeat if he could actually stay fit for longer than 1 day!

Yep, some turn around from a couple of weeks ago. If Arsenal don't go through, which is looking likely, hopefully finish 4th in the group and dodge the Europa League.
Really though your guys had a damn good chance of winning this game.
Bayern on a good day, easy to see why they are in the top 5 teams in the world.

Bayern on there day will do that to any team. Thinking about it so could Barca and Real.
Top 3 teams in the world at the moment.
Big win by Man City. Sevilla are no easy beats at home.
Massive 3 points for both United and Chelsea.
Arsenal can still qualify though.

Back
Top Bottom