2015/16 EPL Thread (SPOILERS)

EPL Winners

• Total voters
Not only did you beat them, you tried to tear down their stadium too lol

11987213_444937022378565_156749445866915780_n.jpg

Speaking of Tottenham and demolition jobs...... cheers for the favor there Spurs.
Nice to see Shrek accidentally knee his first EPL goal since ...uh... uh....well never mind, he scored. The triple M's (Martial,Mephis &Mata) looked impressive again. We'll enjoy top spot for the few hours/days we have it. LVG has probably set the ladder as his screen saver lol. #philosophy #we aren't back

Last edited:
Rodger's Player Diss?

is it just me or is this a slap in the face of his current squad? especially since the first team is pretty much made up of players hes bought himself...
and he keeps clinging to that one season they finished second? hes talking like liverpool arent a big club that dont spend big money and finishing second with one trophy in a decade is an achievement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-spell-cut-short-paying-50-fine-pennies.html

pretty funny.

I don't know what Rodgers is smoking, I quite like the current squad. Benteke and Sturridge together once both fit will be close to as lethal as Sturridge and Suarez were imo. Personally i think the players they have are more than capable. It's his positional "tinkering" that's the balls up. I don't like Rodgers to be perfectly honest I don't think he's the type of person a proud club needs. In saying that I don't fancy van Gaal too much either, at least with lvg he has prior credentials. Rodgers is about self and self preservation ... not about LFC.

loving chelseas results haha.

aguero going absolutely ham over night. had the captaincy on him thank god.

and de bruyne proving he is just absolutely world class yet again.

Back
Top Bottom