2015/16 EPL Thread (SPOILERS)

EPL Winners

• Total voters
from what i've seen that might not be a bad thing. he just looks like he wants to hurt people and not play football anyway.

i hope lanzini gets a bit of a run again i liked the look of him last game. payets been class so far too. and kouyate is proving his worth, living up to the expectations he came there with last season.

wijnaldum might spark something for newcastle but i too think they'll lose 2-0 or 3-1

Wijnaldum is a very good player. £14-15 mill for him is a bargain. Ashley's most expensive signing to date is Wijnaldum. That's saying something. I wouldn't be surprised if all the richer clubs want him in a year or two's time.

Will be backing Newcastle if for no other reason but to send the sons of scumford bridge into the relegation zone for a week.

12002803_1759916017487256_72425435882243105_n.jpg

English teams being shown up again in europe.. when will they learn to adapt there game? you cant play the in europe like you do in the bpl cos they will just pick you off.ffs! about 5 years ago bpl teams were constantly reaching semi's and finals!

Last edited:
Correct - They don't.

In other news, can't believe what happened to Luke Shaw. Not an Alan Smith break (for those who recall what happened to him) but he was really hitting his stride this season and it's such a shame his season is most likely over. No red, no pen and according to the ref a 2 footed tackle in the area that leaves a lad with a leg fractured/broken in 2 places is fair.
The only highlights from UCL for me was Ronaldo giving it some and City getting done.

English teams being shown up again in europe.. when will they learn to adapt there game? you cant play the in europe like you do in the bpl cos they will just pick you off.ffs! about 5 years ago bpl teams were constantly reaching semi's and finals!

The pace of CL matches destroys most English teams. Every English club needs to clone Samuel E'to from about 5 years ago to have a better chance lol

The pace of CL matches destroys most English teams. Every English club needs to clone Samuel E'to from about 5 years ago to have a better chance lol
Yeah your right. i think the whole thing with 'best league in the world' attitude doesn't help, we as English teams just not tactically adept enough in europe.. juve had 1 point from first 3 in games in serie a but go emptyhad and do a job on city, because most foreign teams understand how you need to set up differently.

Yeah your right. i think the whole thing with 'best league in the world' attitude doesn't help, we as English teams just not tactically adept enough in europe.. juve had 1 point from first 3 in games in serie a but go emptyhad and do a job on city, because most foreign teams understand how you need to set up differently.
True mate, and i don't know where they get that mindset from since you mentioned it. The EPL is a fantastic league but imo
the Spanish and German leagues are as good if not better in some ways. Not on account of money (Spain) but just consistent football especially in Champions League. Teams from Spain, Germany and even Italy to a much lesser extent play a faster CL game and punish EPL teams with pace and tactics. Don't adapt and you get buried simple. Chelsea probably are the exception (eww vomitted in my mouth then) as they seem to manage a fair bit better. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they have a pretty good win tonight out of nowhere. Although Arsenal too, have what it takes imo so you can't write English clubs off just yet.

Back
Top Bottom