2014 ELITE CASE BREAK

That was one great night of fun was opening till 2:30 but I could not stop
image.jpg

Haha nice. What's the chances of getting 3 consecutive numbers.

Man it sucks living up here (Darwin) and having to wait til mid next week for my boxes.

Getting twitchy from reading all these busts.

Haha nice. What's the chances of getting 3 consecutive numbers.

Man it sucks living up here (Darwin) and having to wait til mid next week for my boxes.

Getting twitchy from reading all these busts.

Mate, try living in Nz and not getting any dates for release over here. It's hard to watch this but love the fact that there are some awesome cards being busted!!

Mate, try living in Nz and not getting any dates for release over here. It's hard to watch this but love the fact that there are some awesome cards being busted!!

That's one of the reasons I moved over here :)
At least ESP have a NZ distributor, select never did :(
@nznrl will remember the good old days :(

Yep, I'll always be thankful that ESP distributes here. Prior to ESP, buying a case was non-viable due to postage costs and you had to add $30 on to each box in shipping & probably an extra 150% on folders. I would have busted 100+ boxes and not pulled anything greater than a 1:72 probably due to the fact that the boxes I was getting off Ebay were often from searched cases. Since Card Central has been selling NRL I have bought 5 cases, it is great.

I know what you mean though; our Christmas day is a week and a half later than everyone elses and rather than bust cases innocently you are busting them aware of what has been before - 5 number 1s and a tonne of DCEs. Having said that, watching others is still awesome, it has been a fun last 24 hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom