2014/15 A-league cards?

Thanks Matt, agree with Serge. How about an alternative offer - buy a box and you will receive the 7 Melbourne city cards :):)

Mike why don't you suggest that to Neil. . I would buy the album if I got those cards!!

Lots of things I could suggest to Neil :) LOL

But I'm sure his priority would be moving some more product, but the individual whims of us lot!

What is the old saying...good things come to those who wait...and wait..and wait :)

Lots of things I could suggest to Neil :) LOL

But I'm sure his priority would be moving some more product, but the individual whims of us lot!

What is the old saying...good things come to those who wait...and wait..and wait :)

As mentioned previously, lots of exciting things coming up for A-League collectors.

If the improvements I have seen in relation to the upcoming cricket releases are anything to go by, I think you might be surprised.

Cheers
Matt

Look forward to seeing it Matt.

If anyone can help fill the gaps i've got let me know.

I'm still chasing.

Socceroos - Ivan FRANJIC, Eugene GALEKOVIC, Mitch LANGERAK, Massimo LUONGO, Bailey WRIGHT

Matildas - Teigen ALLEN, Kim CARROL, Stephanie CATLEY, Lisa De VANA, Katrina GORRY, Elise KELLOND-KNIGHT, Leena KHAMIS, Emily VAN EGMOND

Brisbane - Thomas BROICH, HENRIQUE, Ivan FRANJIC, Liam MILLER, Jean Carlos SOLORZANO

Wellington - Louis FENTON, Alejandro GORRIN, Albert Riera

Adelaide - Nigel BOOGAARD, Bruce DJITE, Tarek ELRICH, Paul IZZO, Osama MALIK

Melbourne VICTORY - Kosta BARBAROUSES, Leigh BROXHAM, Jason GERIA, Rashid MAHAZI, Mark MILLIGAN, Archie THOMPSON

Central Coast - Anthony CACERES, Mitchell DUKE, Nick FITZGERALD, John HUTCHINSON, Nick MONTOGOMERY

Western Sydney - Mark BRIDGE, Tom JURIC, LA ROCCA, Golgol MEBRAHTU, Mateo POLIAK, MAtthew SPORANOVIC, Nikolai TOPOR-STANLEY, Jason TRIFIRO

Perth - Daniel DE SILVA, Rostyn GRIFFITHS, Chris HAROLD, Scott JAMIESON, Michael THWAITE

Sydney FC - Ryan GRANT, Matthey JURMAN, Ivan NECEVSKI, Sebastian RYALL, Peter TRIANTIS

Melbourne CITY - Nick KALMAR, Stefan MAUK, Aaron MOOY, Massimo MURDOCCA, Andrew REDMAYNE, Robbie WIELAERT, David WILLIAMS

Hey addition

Let us know how you go and what doubles you have. Mike and I have many to swap and we are chasing a couple of cards

Ivan franjic roar
Bailey wright socceroos
T Doyle Phoenix
Rhyran grant Sydney
All Melbourne City cards

Plus let us know if you can beat mike's record for a double up on a card....24 for tommy oar!!

Also as an FYI the next lot of cards to be released will have all of these collation issues sorted.

Great to hear Matt. Mike and I have had plenty of double ups but we have been able to help people out and keep pushing the series in anticipation of the new releases.

So far I've got 4 Sam Gallways...
Hey addition

Let us know how you go and what doubles you have. Mike and I have many to swap and we are chasing a couple of cards

Ivan franjic roar
Bailey wright socceroos
T Doyle Phoenix
Rhyran grant Sydney
All Melbourne City cards

Plus let us know if you can beat mike's record for a double up on a card....24 for tommy oar!!

Couldnt find any in around city CBD area :cry:

Went at least 6 newsagents and all they got were match attax stuff

I will have to buy online afterall... :(

hopefully there is a second release that features more Melbourne city players as well as Marcelo Carrusca, Bersart Berisha and any other players that they have missed

Back
Top Bottom