2014/15 A-league cards?

The thing that i dont get is how so many of the players dont even know that the cards are out. I'd be surprised if the Jets as a club even knew the cards were coming out before i mentioned it on twitter.

I have heard rumours of another release in the wings which i think is meant to be given away in packs by the FFA to its registered members (kids).

2014/2015 A-League Collector Cards VERSION 1

As many of you would know I'm a collector Australian Soccer cards to say I was disappointed with this new A-League release no words can describe but in saying that anyways I still want to complete the collection any help possible would be greatly appreciated

WANTED or Will buy
--------------------------------
Adelaide United
Nigel Boogaard x2
Tarek Elrich x2
Jon Hall x1
Fabio Ferriera x2
Eugene Galekovic x2
Paul Izzo x1
Osama Malik x2
-------------------------------
Brisbane Roar
Luke Brattan x1
Corey Brown x1
Kofi Danning x2
Ivan Franjic x2
Henrique x1
Jack Hingert x1
Jade North x1
Dimi Petratos x1
Shane Steffanuto x2
Micheal Theo x2
Central Coast Mariners
Anthony Carceras x2
Mitchell Duke x1
Nick Fitzgerald x2
Hayden Mortan x1
Liam Reddy x1
Matthew Simon x1
Marcel Seip x2
Kim Sueng-Heung x2
Glen Trifrio x2
Newcastle Jets
Mark Birighitti x1
Andrew Hoole x1
Ben Kennedy x2
Jacob Pepper x2
James Virgilli x2
Melbourne Victory
Kosta Barbaroues x2
Nathan Coe x1
Jason Geria x1
Rashid Mahazi x1
Jessie Markounas x2
Dylan Murrane x2
Andrew Nabbout x2
Connor Pain x2
Lawrence Thomas x1
Archie Thompson x2
Melbourne City
Nick Kalmar x2
Stefan Mauk x2
Aaron Mooy x2
Massimo Murdocca x2
Andrew Redmayne x2
Robbie Weihart x2
David Williams x2
Perth Glory
Jack Clisby x2
Chris Harold x1
Scott Jamieson x1
Jamie Mclaren x1
Danny Vuckovic x1
Sydney FC
Terry Antonis x2
Pedj Bojic x2
Nick Carle x2
Corey Gamerio x1
Ryan Grant x2
Saso Ogenovski x2
Nikola Petkovic x1
Sebastian Ryall x2
Peter Tranitis x2
Western Sydney Wanderers
Kwabena Appiah-Kubi x1
Mark Bridge x1
Shannon Cole x2
Ante Covic x1
Labinot Halti x1
Lacoppa La Rocca x2
Tomi Juric x1
Mateo Pojak x2
Brendon Santalab x2
Nikola Toppa Stanley x2
Wellington Phoniex
Tyler Boyd x1
Joshua Brindell x2
Kenny Cunningham x2
Tom Doyle x2
Andrew Durrante x1
Louis Fenton x1
Glen Moss x1
Manny Muscat x1
Alex Rodrigues x2
Jason Hicks x2
Matilda's
Teigan Allen x2
Laura Alleyway x1
Nikola Bulger x1
Temika Butt x2
Stephanie Catley x2
Lisa De Vanna x1
Catlin Foord x1
Katrina Gooray x2
Alana Kennedy x2
Elise Kelland-Knight x1
Leena Khamis x2
Hayley Raso x1
Ashleigh Sykes x1
Emily Van Egmond x2
Socceroo's
Tim Cahill Yellow Promo x3
Tim Cahill x2
Jason Davidson x2
Eugene Galekovic x2
James Holland x1
Mile Jedinak x2
Matthew Leckie x1
Massimo Luongo x2
Ryan McGowan x2
Tommy Oar x2
Alex Wilkinson x1
Bailey Wright x2
Sergio Cirio x2
Bruce Djite x3
Brisbane Roar
Thomas Broich x3
Decanter Clut x4
Steven Lustica x1
Jean Carlos Saloranzo x3
Central Coast Mariners
Brent Griffiths x2
John Hutchinson x2
Adam Kwasnik x1
Nick Montgomery x2
Josh Rose x1
Storm Roux x2
Newcastle Jets
Craig Goodwin x1
Joel Griffths x1
Scott Neville x2
Taylor Regan x3
Melbourne Victory
Nick Ansell x4
Adrian Lejier x6
Mark Milligan x3
Melbourne City
NONE
Perth Glory
Daniel De Silva x1
Richard Garcia x2
Rostyn Griffiths x1
Micheal Thwaite x1
Sydney FC
Ali Abbas x4
Matt Jurman x1
Ivan Necevski x3
Wellington Phoniex
Reece Caira x1
Roy Krishna x4
Albert Riera x1
Ben Sigmund x4
Western Sydney Wanderers
Golgol Mebrathu x1
Socceroo's
Mark Bresciano x8
Oliver Bozanic x3
Ben O'Halloran x1
Mitch Langerak x2
Matt McKay x1
Mark Milligan x4
Adam Taggart x4
James Troisi x3
Dario Vidosic x1
Matilda's
Kim Carrol x2
Michelle Haymen x3
Samantha Kerr x1
Teresa Polias x2

The thing that i dont get is how so many of the players dont even know that the cards are out. I'd be surprised if the Jets as a club even knew the cards were coming out before i mentioned it on twitter.

Agree. Wellington Pheonix are in town and I was able to get most of their cards signed. Players were surprised to see cards. Nathan Burns really interested and I gave him his own card, plus other cards for the boys. Grabbed a snap with him and card and posted on Twitter, in the hope that it might help promote the series.

There is so little promotion of, or knowledge about, this release it is simply amazing!

image.jpg

20141119_181407.jpg
20141119_181459.jpg
20141119_181453.jpg

Picked up an album this afternoon, for those who didnt know there are 27 x 9 pages in the folder which leaves 8 and a bit empty pages once the wholse set is in. Not sure how they compare to other pages you can get for albums its been years since ive had any but i think they may be a bit thin.

Couldnt help myself and also picked another 5 packs still no City or others im missing. I'll post up an updsted list of what i need to fill the album a little later tonight.

I was gonna pick up a album yesterday but for $25 and no packs I couldn't bring myself to do it.

All the other aleague albums on ebay are $25-$30+ without pages!

That's also why I didn't by them. I'd rather just pay $15 for a no name folder with pages. I understand that tap n play didn't have much time to put this set together so that's why it isn't the best. But I can't understand how they can be charging so much for this product

There is so little promotion of, or knowledge about, this release it is simply amazing!

I disagree, in Queensland at least they are selling these cards everywhere, even in newsagents I've never seen sell anything like this before. Can't find a single shop selling Match Attaks though.

I disagree, in Queensland at least they are selling these cards everywhere, even in newsagents I've never seen sell anything like this before. Can't find a single shop selling Match Attaks though.

Interesting, and might explain why there are so many Bris Roar cards in packs. I thought it was because they won the championship last season.

Match Attax has been problematic in the West as well, but some newsagents are stocking them. The Match Attax AU/NZ site lists some stockists. Some Qld stores are referenced which you might want to check with http://www.matchattax.com.au/where-to-buy/

Gents,

What suburbs/postcodes are you having issues with Match Attax? I can help. Many of the same retailers stock them as last year unless they sent them back already for credit....

Gents,

What suburbs/postcodes are you having issues with Match Attax? I can help. Many of the same retailers stock them as last year unless they sent them back already for credit....

Thanks I emailed Match Attaxs directly a week ago, but am still waiting for a reply. On their website it just says buy from local newsagents or 4 other (mostly sports) shops that sell them (all no where near me). I would have never thought to try 7-Eleven!

Neil TnP has been in contact with me on another matter and has advised that he is chasing an answer on the Melb City cards.

That's all he has said, so I can't tell you any more than that. But certainly some positive news for us.

i bought 2 packs the other day which i found to be exactly the same so i emailed TnP and the next day Neil replied and he said he was going to send me two packs plus the Tim Cahill card from the Four Four Two magazine. i emailed my adress and he replied saying they in that days mail. although the cards are of poor quality at least they are trying to keep there customers happy.
also has anyone noticed that the black writing on the back of the Victory cards is almost impossible to read?

Back
Top Bottom