2013-14 Immaculate Sneak Peeks

Some epic shoe cards in there. Two things though... How on earth can you store those really thick cards like the Shaq with the Pump Up tongue sticking out so far? Secondly, it looks like they got players to sign parts of the shoe and then cut them, but cut them so the autos don't come up complete....

Some epic shoe cards in there. Two things though... How on earth can you store those really thick cards like the Shaq with the Pump Up tongue sticking out so far? Secondly, it looks like they got players to sign parts of the shoe and then cut them, but cut them so the autos don't come up complete....
I think they were autographed shoes that they already had, the players didnt sign for it as a card release, just as a piece of memorabilia, which they then decided to cut up and put in a card

I want the LJ cons :) used to buy a pair of them every year back when i was about 10

I personally think it's cool and something different. I definitely wouldn't mind hitting 1 in the group breaks. Only think I'm not a fan of is the hand written numbering. I also don't get how they can be 1/1's when there are duplicate cards just with different relics?

Shawn Kemp condom? It wouldn't get any rarer than that.

Pretty sure it's are a myth...like bigfoot

At what point does this stop being called card collecting? Next year - a jar of Kyrie's farts. 1/1.

It is getting a bit ridiculous now - the crazier it gets, the more our current collections are cheapened too. "Oh that's just cardboard? No thanks! I'm chasing the diamond encrusted ball sweat relics only".

I don't mean to trample on anyone's desire to have these cards, by the way. They do look pretty amazing and i wouldn't mind some myself. I just wonder where the hobby can go from here... and if we will ever be able to get excited about "just cardboard" anymore?

I don't mean to trample on anyone's desire to have these cards, by the way. They do look pretty amazing and i wouldn't mind some myself. I just wonder where the hobby can go from here... and if we will ever be able to get excited about "just cardboard" anymore?

To be fair, most cards released Panini aren't work anything unless they have patches or auto's anyway. I mean there are a lot of exceptions like 1/1's and flawless base, prizm's and the like, but realistically how many cardboard only cards released since say 2010 are worth anything anymore?

Back
Top Bottom