2012 Select Eternity Series 2.

flyer.jpg

This is the NRL one so assuming AFL will be much the same with HOF insetad of the all stars game

flyer.jpg

This is the NRL one so assuming AFL will be much the same with HOF insetad of the all stars game

Id be pretty happy if the AFL release was like this at first glance. medal sigs which i want, the 1:72 inserts would be nice for AFL, and an insert numbered to 50 is a nice bonus. and predictors are better than the premiership redemptions they have been doing lately. only one problem, wheres the other 1:72 insert? there needs to be 2 of them, i hate the idea of either getting a 1:72 or nothing. in my opinion there needs to be another one.

The hall of fame will be instead of the silver parrallel, all star will be replaced with all australian hopefully a full predictor set this year not just the predictor redemption, 1:72 maybe a prem commemorative, then medal cards,legend cards and draft sigs 1:36, 1:216 platinum draft pick signatures

Im stuck at work today so if someone gets the flyer please post both sides and the promo cards :) thansk

The hall of fame will be instead of the silver parrallel, all star will be replaced with all australian hopefully a full predictor set this year not just the predictor redemption, 1:72 maybe a prem commemorative, then medal cards,legend cards and draft sigs 1:36, 1:216 platinum draft pick signatures
hope its a little better then that!!

Back
Top Bottom