2012 Select Eternity Series 2.

The AFL really are f**cked when it comes to copyright. I am a member of a Collingwood fan site and a few years back I produced a badge for the site that featured the stripes and a magpie on it.
It was meant just for our members to wear to games etc so we can meet each other.

The AFL sent me a very threatening cease and desist letter and we had to remove them.

WoW! That's a bit Full on!

I think he should, if possible, move ahead with Draft Prospects 13. I don't think you're going to fine select doing things with a view to making a quality product with a limited run. They'll want to maximise $ so there'll be way more product made available. If both sets are issued, we all know that one will be much more sought after than the other.

Seeing Ming's Series II case Share was canned; Can anyone tell me if ANYONE here is running a Series II AFL Case Share?

Last I read was that Admin were looking for someone to run it but I have seen naught since.......

Anyone know what is happening on OZcardTrader with respect to a Case Share?

Select just announced via their Facebook page:

Select Eternity 2012

9 Premium Cards Per Pack
36 Packs Per Box

On sale August 3rd

391563_10150883686172377_1442176576_n.jpg

thats a little too late in the season i think. late june/early july would be the best time as there is still plenty of games left in the season. doesnt have any info there so nothing new really. some actually info on series 2 would be better. dont want to see any sneak peaks either, lets see a whole card.

AFL & NRL card collectors!!
All will be revealed in your postbox tomorrow.
Flyers and promo cards in the mail today!!!!
Email [email protected] if you know you are not on our postal mailing list.
More details and a special purchase opportunity coming soon!!

Back
Top Bottom