2012 Football Draft Prospects -PREMIUM AFL JANUARY RELEASE

Ahhh... Sorry guys i cant do the case break. Completely understandable with my limited feedback. Got my thread closed. No hard feelings.

Ahhh... Sorry guys i cant do the case break. Completely understandable with my limited feedback. Got my thread closed. No hard feelings.

Did you get told in a PM or did the thread just get closed?

FYI - I have PM's Admin to ask for permission so i will let you know what they say.

I have PM'd them for permission to run a Case Share and will let you know what response I get.

The way I would run it would be similar EXCEPT for the Tripple Auto's

Everyone would have a chance at purchasing one of these.

Cheers

---------- Post added 24-12-2011 at 06:59 PM ----------

I just worked out some of the odds (aproximately of each card).

There are 12 boxes per case.
There are 250 cases
12 x 250 = 3000 boxes

The Rookie Signature Cards are numbered to 50
There are 36 different Rookie Signature Cards
50 x 36 = 1800 meaning they are 1 per 1.6666 boxes

The Rookie Cards are not numbered

The Parallel Rookie Cards are numbered to 24
There are 36 different Rookie Cards
24 x 36 = 864 meaning they are 1 per 3.47 boxes

The State's Finest Cards are numbered to 40
There are 15 different State's Finest Cards
40 x 15 = 600 meaning they are 1 per 5 boxes

The Future Stars Guernsey Cards are numbered to 25
The Checklist does not state how many different players there are
Unknown odds :(

The Power Picks are numbered to ???
There are 5 Power Pick Cards
Unknown Odds :(

The Dual & Tripple Signature cards are 1 per 12 boxes (as stated on the flyer).

I am going to buy a case either way so if this Case Share doesn't go ahead I will be selling the non WCE cards so I'll keep you all posted.

Still keen for the power ones.

What's the ideas for the double or triple sig? At worst could be simply placed on eBay to make every other card cheaper for everyone?

I'd be happy to run this share for everyone. If the mods allow it. Am a mature aged person, been around for years and have feed back on here, on eBay and other trading card sites.

Looks good but still leaves me with questions...
What are power picks and what are they numbered to? Who has nickname sigs and what are they numbered to. Is there 3 rookie card variations? One unsigned, one signed and one signed limited to 24?

I'm with you......would be nice to know the answers to this......I have sent them a message asking such questions.

Definatly keen to kno. Doesn't even say if there signed or unsigned or what there limited to

---------- Post added 24-12-2011 at 06:28 PM ----------

Also maybe for the person running the group break, instead of him outlaying all the cash. Each person in the break pays $45 into paypal. And at the end of the break people either pay or get money refunded depending on the cards pulled?

Definatly keen to kno. Doesn't even say if there signed or unsigned or what there limited to

---------- Post added 24-12-2011 at 06:28 PM ----------

Also maybe for the person running the group break, instead of him outlaying all the cash. Each person in the break pays $45 into paypal. And at the end of the break people either pay or get money refunded depending on the cards pulled?

Nah that's cool, if it goes ahead I can handle paying upfront but I would need to know A LOT more about this product before I organised anything because there are just too many unknown facts.

The way the afltcc boys are running the Case Share is like this:
- 3 cards a box
- 12 Boxes per case
= 36 cards a Case which equated to about $21.00 per card

This means the ONE PER CASE Dual or Tripple Auto will cost someone $21.00 and a common will also cost someone $21.00

I don't think that is a fair way of running the case Share as everyone should have a chance at pulling the Case hit but if they all agree to the conditions then fair enough. Just not how I will run it.

I will allocate certain prices depending on what type of card it is but the overall cost for all 36 cards will NOT exceed what I paid for the case + postage. The dual / tripple Auto will be a set price and everyone who wants a chance will go into a random.org draw.........the winner will HAVE to pay the set price no matter what card is pulled from the case.(If I get the nod from Admin).

At the risk of getting banned or a warning (again) this thread is like the Peoples front of Judea from Monty Pythons Life of Brian movie where they sit and talk c... and achieve nothing if it's going to happen do what it takes and make it happen don't just sit there talking about it. If it does happen I would be interested in the carlton cards but only if it is done under the Richo1 format.

At the risk of getting banned or a warning (again) this thread is like the Peoples front of Judea from Monty Pythons Life of Brian movie where they sit and talk c... and achieve nothing if it's going to happen do what it takes and make it happen don't just sit there talking about it. If it does happen I would be interested in the carlton cards but only if it is done under the Richo1 format.

What do you expect me to do? The last one got shut down because it did not have Admin permission.....I have messaged all three Admin (Graham, Matt & Andrew) and am awaiting a response. Apart from that there is not much more that can be done until I get the go ahead.

if they are going to ignore your requests just go ahead and do it, poor form on their behalf

Its Christmas Day and your calling poor form that they have not approved a case share for something that is not released for another 5 weeks.

Poor form yourself Wogrock.

Back
Top Bottom