2012 Dynasty Predictor Pool by Footypugs2011

hello all just a quick update i checked the tracking today and they are on the way back from select. So i would say monday or tuesday. I will send out a PM tonight to make sure i have everyone correct address. As soon as i get these cards they will sent registered post. I i heaps of top loaders as well to help protect the cards. Please give me at least a day to post out as i have 2 pools to post out.

Thanks Everyone and i will post up photos of the cards.

Hey all the cards have arrived in my hands today. Geez they look fantastic. Now the fun begins for me. Everyone who is in the pool make sure you please send your address if you have not already done so. I'll try my best to get these out today or early tomorrow morning. They will be sent Registeres Pos, top loaders and padded mailer bags.

Thanks everyone and enjoy the cards when you get them.

Hey everyone

I have posted your cards off today via registered post so i will pm members tonight when i get home and give you the tracking number for your cards.

Took a few hours to sort, place in top loaders, put some protection around them, label the padded mailer bag and then registered mailout form.

Enjoy. Please let me know when they arrive.

Hi everyone

Everyone that was in Pool 1 and Pool 2 should now have a PM in there box with there tracking number.

Enjoy the cards and i hope everyone was happy with the process.

Footypugs2011 :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom