2012 Dynasty Predictor Pool by Footypugs2011

What is happening here? I have set up a deal thread and gotten no reply. Two PMs with no reply. I know we still have some time but it would be good to get it settled. Don't want it to fall in heap and be stuck with useless predictors

I'm in the process of sending a PM and also thread is done. Sorry to take so long guys had alot of my plate the last few days and also outta work this friday. Losing job due to cutbacks.

Thanks Sarah. Sorry to hear about your job, unforunately that seems to be happening all over Qld. Not sure about the other states. I hope my post wasn't taken the wrong way, i was just concerned that it wouldn't happen and we would be left with our unredeemed Predictors!! Just see your PM come through now:thumbsup:

I've got Souths but more importantly a Titans predictor so really hoping for another pool.

Ok it's all good i got a newcastle predictor tonight off ebay. SO this pool is now full and there is pool 2 if anyone wants to join up.

Just waiting on the last few cards and we are set. Going to buy the registered post ready for when the cards come back. Don't forget i can't send the cards in til 1 October.

Back
Top Bottom