2011 NBA Offseason Rumours & Info

Hey man I was NOT apart of that ! lol ... I was stickin up for the kid ! ... I'm sure Rondo just couldn't handle the people hating on him from this website. lol ... Totally crushed him.

"In early March some of the guys went to the museum of Fine Arts for a fund-raiser and got to hang with President Barack Obama. Everyone was a little bit in awe. The President turns to Ray, points at Rondo, and says, “Hey, Ray, why don’t you teach this kid how to shoot?” Everyone starts laughing.

KG told me he saw the look on Rondo’s face and the kid was devastated, embarrassed. Dissed by the President, even though I’m sure Obama didn’t mean any harm. Rondo smiled and went along with all of it, but KG told me he could see it in his eyes. It bothered Rondo. It killed him."

Wow, BRUTAL :lol: Way to go Mr President!!

@sam_amick
Sam Amick
Evans reiterated players' resolve to stay unified: "Our guys are willing to miss this season and more. We're willing to do what it takes.because accepting a deal at the numbers that they're asking for will be worse than missing the season."

:lol: I think it's implying he crept in one night :lol: and is responsible for it, imagine if a white redheaded baby came out ahahaha Jay-Z would wow!!

---------- Post added 30-08-2011 at 08:43 AM ----------

Griffin Open to Playing for Thunder

The Thunder narrowly missed the opportunity to draft him out of college, and (Blake) Griffin did not dismiss the idea of joining the team at a later date. Griffin currently has two more years on his contract before he would become a restricted free agent in 2014.

“We’ll see what happens,” Griffin said. “Right now my commitment is to the Clippers, and we’re working on making that team better. I know the Thunder are doing a great job here and everybody’s excited about them.”

@InsideHoops
InsideHoops.com
Yes, Ron Artest WILL be on ABC's Dancing With the Stars! Hopefully no one in the crowd throws a beer at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@paulpierce34
Paul Pierce
Home sweet Home just ran into one of my idols Lauren Jackson at LAX

@InsideHoops
InsideHoops.com
Yes, Ron Artest WILL be on ABC's Dancing With the Stars! Hopefully no one in the crowd throws a beer at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@paulpierce34
Paul Pierce
Home sweet Home just ran into one of my idols Lauren Jackson at LAX

Metta World Peace - silly IH :lol:

---------- Post added 31-08-2011 at 04:29 AM ----------

Wilson Chandler signs contract with Chinese team - ESPN

Basically this means Chandler will NOT be playing in the NBA this season (if there is a season) as the China contract has no "out" clause. However as the article states, their season finishes in April or something so he may tag onto a NBA team late season.

@AlexKennedyNBA
Alex Kennedy
DeJuan Blair has signed a one-year deal with the Russian club Krasnye Krylya. He'll make about $90K per month. His deal includes an NBA-out.

---------- Post added 03-09-2011 at 09:30 PM ----------

Impact Las Vegas Basketball League: Competitive Training Series

Between September 12 and 24, the Impact Basketball Training facility in Las Vegas, which reportedly seats around 1,000 people, will host dozens of NBA players who will privately train, lift weights and engage in closed workouts for much of the morning, then play public exhibition basketball games which fans can enjoy Monday through Thursday afternoons and evenings.

Some of the players expected to play in the Las Vegas Impact basketball games include Dudley, John Wall, Al Harrington, Kyle Lowry, and tons more. There should be at least 30, possibly even 40 or 50 NBA players involved. A team roster list, which we presume is definitely subject to change, should become available sometime next week, possibly Tuesday. It'll be posted here on InsideHoops.com

@AlexKennedyNBA
Alex Kennedy
DeJuan Blair has signed a one-year deal with the Russian club Krasnye Krylya. He'll make about $90K per month. His deal includes an NBA-out.

---------- Post added 03-09-2011 at 09:30 PM ----------

Impact Las Vegas Basketball League: Competitive Training Series

Between September 12 and 24, the Impact Basketball Training facility in Las Vegas, which reportedly seats around 1,000 people, will host dozens of NBA players who will privately train, lift weights and engage in closed workouts for much of the morning, then play public exhibition basketball games which fans can enjoy Monday through Thursday afternoons and evenings.

Some of the players expected to play in the Las Vegas Impact basketball games include Dudley, John Wall, Al Harrington, Kyle Lowry, and tons more. There should be at least 30, possibly even 40 or 50 NBA players involved. A team roster list, which we presume is definitely subject to change, should become available sometime next week, possibly Tuesday. It'll be posted here on InsideHoops.com

my mates been lucky enough to be chosen to travel to the states for this event and represent western australia! the nba players are holding some camps for the young ones as well.

he'll also be playing against american high schools...

if the lockout continues kevin durant, blake griffin, dwight howard and many more stars will be in attendance.

EXTREMELY JEALOUS! he gets 1 on 1 time with them.

Back
Top Bottom