2011 AFL Dream Team-OCT Comp.

Nah average 2150, but only got 2050 last week.

Still so long to go though, and will be a big test with Saints, BL and WB players out this week!

In '08 I came 60th overall, '09 I didn't do DT, and in '10 I barely made the top 2000. Look to improve this year!

---------- Post added 11-04-2011 at 02:14 PM ----------

Oh and the sub rule is so bad, having to predict players who are going to be the subs is near impossible sometimes. Hopefully the AFL just ditch it, but it's unlikely

mate you are an absolute legend in DT......
I just wanna average over 2050 and try make the top 10000 overall and I consider mself a DT nerd

Top 1000 is a good aim, makes you in the top 0.3% of all players!

Haha tbh, I spend way too much time watching those scores flick up on fanfooty:lol:

yeh i also waste too much time on fanfooty and dt match centre
nah i wanna be in the top 10000... Top 3%
reckon i'll do quite well this week and could top 5000 as ppl aren't prepared for the bye and have a great team for the bye

have had a few shocking weeks but still have won, making two trades now as Didak and Gilbert are doing nothing!

Becareful Warney, I traded Foley for Shuey, save you trades for injuries, Both will come good soon, I'm hoping Shuey has a better year then Foley now, but I'm not so sure, Foley cracked on finally last week, after I traded him of course.

yeah i know where your coming from Clinton, but in saying that they were my first 2 trades for this year!

Thankfully i picked up Curnow at the start of the season! Traded those 2 for Dawes and Higgins who are the only major scoring forwards this year..

I have 3 trades to do: Will do them over the next 4 weeks unless Bruce and Anthony get much better scores or if they get injured.
Isaac Smith for Goodes
Liam Anthony to Pendles
Bruce to Murphy

I'm pumped after this week

What did everyone else get
I got 2235... 159th overall for this week

It's a pity that isn't my overall rank for the year ):

I am 12000th ATM but am nowq hoping to make it into to the top 2000

I'm pumped after this week

What did everyone else get
I got 2235... 159th overall for this week

It's a pity that isn't my overall rank for the year ):

I am 12000th ATM but am nowq hoping to make it into to the top 2000

Great score considering the bye, hard again this week to get over 2200 points. Stars like Cox and Embley out this week

How did everyone else do this week? I got 2148! Very happy because that put me into the top 2% overall and put me in the top 5000

How's this for typical:

Non Team v Team Round and I start with a 144, 152, 156, 126, 154, 118, 155, 79 and 171 = Peaked too soon :(

Why couldn't score like that come in Round 21 (lol)

I'm on 2044 with swan, Heppell and pendlebury(c) so hopefully might crack 2400.

LOL - I cracked 2400 last week (2404), this week I am 1893 with Heppell, OShea, Pendlebury (C), Swan, Krakouer & Lobbe to play so I am hoping to crack 2400 as well :)

Trouble is it means SFA in my Leage comps - Wish it was a League game lol

I'm working on my ranking this year. At the moment I'm ranked 961 but I still have 5 trades so I'm not sitting to bad.

I also have 5 Trades......I want to win the League as I only lost 1 game last year and then lost the GF to the Broady Boys (Remember them).

Anyways, sitting 1st in BOTH Leagues with a 13-1 record :D Still this counts for nothing if i lose in the Final again!

This week is a joke! I am on 2614 with Lobbe and O'shea still playing - WTF?

Back
Top Bottom