2011/12 Fleer Retro & Bonus Boxes

You need to stop playing games here Dom, you're killing me with this suspense!

A quick box of retro before cherry? :D

CASE 1 BOX 4 - LEFT MINI:

frmd_0013.jpg

CASE 1 BOX 4 - RIGHT MINI:

frmd_0014.jpg

frmd_0015.jpg

CASE 1 BOX 4 ANALYSIS:
- MJ in pack 9
- Right box was tigher packed (needed to pull harder haha), so not sure if that means anything yet lol.
- Case position middle box of second (bottom) pile.

I PULLED THE MJ AND MY GF PULLED EVERYTHING IN RIGHT MINI. SO WHO HAS THE BTTER MOJO?

Definitely some nice inserts there (love the Golden Touch sets from 90s, I thougt they ended up including Jambalaya's as well?) , but I just can't get past the college uni's, just makes them look second rate to me. Releases have been frustrating me lately was keen to collect the 11-12 GS but the RCs aren't part of the base set, 11-12 Limited base look nowhere near as nice as last year's...here's hoping Certified gives me at least one set to collect from this year's offerings.

Definitely some nice inserts there (love the Golden Touch sets from 90s, I thougt they ended up including Jambalaya's as well?) , but I just can't get past the college uni's, just makes them look second rate to me. Releases have been frustrating me lately was keen to collect the 11-12 GS but the RCs aren't part of the base set, 11-12 Limited base look nowhere near as nice as last year's...here's hoping Certified gives me at least one set to collect from this year's offerings.

i hear ya mate - actually, the retro base is quite nice - im sure Dom has 16 sets of it now

Back
Top Bottom