2010 Canberra Raiders

Victor The Viking

Green Eyed
Real Name
Matthew
I went to the Raiders members fan day/training session on Sunday and made a start on my 2010 signature collection. These are from the Daily Telegraph set. Unfortunately because we have so many injuries, a few players were away so I didn't get the complete team set yet.

2010DTcards.jpg

Nice mate:) Where is the buttriss/croker card lol We couldnt go because of Cricket Grand final. Did you use that special pen???? I see fatty was there too filming with Mark Webber for his think u can play segment. Did u see them doing that??? The game was great the other night campos defence is so tough now he hits so hard. We thought we saw u afterwards at the broncos bus but u wouldnt have been wearing Broncos gear would u:)

I'm still not sure if I'll get the error card signed. If I do it will be by Buttriss as it is his picture. He wasn't there though so couldn't get it anyway. Croker did have a laugh when I was talking to him about it.

Yes, saw Fatty and Mark Webber. Webber should stick to driving as you will see if you watch the Footy Show :lol: (you might also see me ;) )

I agree about the game, I thought it was great too. It wasn't me you saw at the bus, we went straight to the Tradies after the match. I also wouldn't be caught dead wearing another teams gear.

How did you go at cricket?

Im thinking we wont see much of buttriss this year with waddell coming along so well. I heard they may do a reprint of that card???

Hahhaha I thought Webber might go all right lol He seemed to enjoy himself at the game like all the raiders fans i like how he was stuck in traffic getting to the game lol. We saw him afterwards leaving and grabbed a pic and a sig with him he seemed like a pretty good bloke. Hope to see u on the show:)

I didnt think it was you lol. Unfortunately Naths team lost but it it has been a good year for him and them reagrdless of the result.
I will post some pics of the cards we got done the other night when i find our camera.

Im thinking we wont see much of buttriss this year with waddell coming along so well. I heard they may do a reprint of that card???

Hahhaha I thought Webber might go all right lol He seemed to enjoy himself at the game like all the raiders fans i like how he was stuck in traffic getting to the game lol. We saw him afterwards leaving and grabbed a pic and a sig with him he seemed like a pretty good bloke. Hope to see u on the show:)

I didnt think it was you lol. Unfortunately Naths team lost but it it has been a good year for him and them reagrdless of the result.
I will post some pics of the cards we got done the other night when i find our camera.

You're probably right about Buttriss, I'm a Waddell fan.

They are doing a reprint. You can go to this link to order one.

News | Daily Telegraph, Sydney, NSW, Australia | The Daily Telegraph

Yeah, it was great to see Webber so hyped about the team.

Bad luck about Nath's cricket game but it is a good effort to make the final still. I look forward to seeing what cards you got.

Nice start to the Sig Season :)

While we are on the Raiders, Fensom has been a tackling machine over the first two rounds. Do you see him sticking as a starter or being relegated back to the bench (or even out the 17) when some of the other guys come back like TLL, Miller and Monas?

well done on the autos. I got my bronze membership this year for the first time after talking about it for years. If the game had been on the same day as the members day i probably would've flown down for it. Go the Raiders!

Nice start to the Sig Season :)

While we are on the Raiders, Fensom has been a tackling machine over the first two rounds. Do you see him sticking as a starter or being relegated back to the bench (or even out the 17) when some of the other guys come back like TLL, Miller and Monas?

I've been a big Fensom fan since I saw him play in the Jersey Flegg a few seasons ago. I'd love to see him stay in first grade but I'm not certain there will be a spot if we get back to full strength. With Monaghan & Mogg back, Joel Thompson will go back to the backrow and with TLL and Miller in the mix it will be a bit of a fight for him.

---------- Post added 25-03-2010 at 09:22 AM ----------

well done on the autos. I got my bronze membership this year for the first time after talking about it for years. If the game had been on the same day as the members day i probably would've flown down for it. Go the Raiders!

Excellent :thumbsup: the more members the better. I'm pretty happy that we reached our members target last week.

---------- Post added 25-03-2010 at 09:22 AM ----------

nice cards matee

Thanks mate.

---------- Post added 25-03-2010 at 09:23 AM ----------

nice one mate,
good clear sigs too :thumbsup:

Thanks. I'm happy with the way they turned out. They don't seem as glossy as the Select cards so I think the pens work better on them.

Nice mate. I saw scumbag at the last game. Did u get him this wknd???? (or was that a purchase????)
I will put our cards up later on that we got signed mainly of souths players did get a mcrone signed though

I didn't have too much luck with the Raiders that weekend. I think they were all hiding after the shame of that collapse against the Rabbitohs (I probably would have too).

Someone else got Carney for me. Unfortunatley I still need Withers for the signed Raiders centenary set.

Back
Top Bottom