2010/2011 Official Cleveland Cavaliers Thread.

lukesicari

formerly DW8
Real Name
Luke
Well hear is a thread for all us Cavs fans out there! Yes it has been a very tough off-season so far with LeBron and Z gone to South Beach, but with the play of JJ Hickson in the summer league so far, could a play-off spot still be in reach? So just talk everything Cavs in this thread, and lots hope for a decent season 2010/11!

Luke.

tough season ahead for cavs... lots of bloated contracts for players who are solid contributors and for guys that lebron made look better than what they actually are. for a team seemingly going nowhere with lebrons departure, thats not a bood mix

they might suprise us and be a team like the rockets have been without yao and tmac and just with toughness and grit and determination

couldn't find the 2011/2012 Official Cleveland Cavaliers Thread (prob not worth creating one this season)

no longer a Cavs fan but still enjoy seeing JJ Hickson play. Congrats on putting a stop to terrible record to hold

JJ always looked athletic but i was truly impressed seeing him against blake and the clippers today. obviously he does not have the skills, basketball IQ, beastiness of Blake but I would be so bold as to say he could be naturally more athletic (note: my observation/opinion not based on just this one play :v:)

take that Blake Griffin :D

LOL dude...... there is no 2011/12 thread cause that season hasn't started yet... :lol:

Anyway...... that was a SICK block..... not to mention his other big block on BD's layup attempt.

CAVS WIN!!!! Was sooo happy when I watched highlights. Mo 17pts, 14ast in his return!!! If we play like we did vs LAC we can put together a nice streak..

CAVS WIN!!!! Was sooo happy when I watched highlights. Mo 17pts, 14ast in his return!!! If we play like we did vs LAC we can put together a nice streak..

you just had a record breaking streak - dont be so greedy :p

Cavs have to win the rest of there games to come like 10th ahhaha. was on sportscentre. so no way in hell will they make playoffs ... no offence luke. also your the only guy i know who is still sticking with cavs! all my other ex-cavs fans have gone to either boston or miami.

Cavs have to win the rest of there games to come like 10th ahhaha. was on sportscentre. so no way in hell will they make playoffs ... no offence luke. also your the only guy i know who is still sticking with cavs! all my other ex-cavs fans have gone to either boston or miami.

boooo.. joined the bandwagon!!

Back
Top Bottom